Bring it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no. Bring in the under 23s if needs be, but this Club will never die. I know my history. Not sure you give a f
This club died when Moshiri turned up, it's an empty shell masquerading as a professional association football club

We won't get rid of the deadwood, it is the better players will go and get picked off by Newcastle Aston Villa etc players like Godfrey Doucoure Pickford DCL Richarlison and Gray

We will be left with Coleman Keane Gomes Rondon etc
Get the picture?
Problem is I think a few of those better players will be looking for a move now anyway regardless if we stay up or not.

ddda9c36-7140-4f59-a5f2-71b315f345b3_text.gif

My grandad (a red, but also watched EFC just as much as a youth) was 17 when Everton last dropped. Seventeen years old.

He is 88 next month. I could ask what it was like in the city when Everton last dropped, but I'm buggered if I'm getting a straight answer out of him. I'd just get a rowley birkin ramble with intermittent mentions of Dalglish etc.

Last summer he thought we were about to sign Johnny Morrissey. God I love that old bugger :D

Mate I'm actually embarrassed this thread and that opinion exists on here.
When I was a kid - my late Father used to sit me on a barrier - if we got beat I would be fuming - he would say we are going next week son as that what good supporters do - support the team is when they need you .... not when thy are winning every week - this was before season tickets were the in thing cash on the gate etc & fans did vote with their feet too attendances -

The real supporters were there week in week out My late father seen us relegated & promoted in 1951 relegated - promoted in 1954

We won't get rid of the deadwood, it is the better players will go and get picked off by Newcastle Aston Villa etc players like Godfrey Doucoure Pickford DCL Richarlison and Gray

We will be left with Coleman Keane Gomes Rondon etc
Get the picture?

Some of them are questionable as better players. And if honest i'm not arsed if any of them go.

Yeah mate.

Let's go down a few divisions like Man City, and hope on the way up we're bought out (Man City were a Premier League team when Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Mansour took over...).

You've said relegation is a good thing. I don't think it's worthwhile me debating from that because in my view, there's no debate to be had so I'll step back.
Wasn't there a Thai guy in there first?

Can't remember his name, but think he was the ex prime minister or something

This club died when Moshiri turned up, it's an empty shell masquerading as a professional association football club

We were dying before then. Progressively getting worse and without Moshiri and the hope of building something big we would have lost Lukaku a season earlier.

Instead of being killed by highly paid mercenaries we would have ended up putting out the 2020's versions of Carl Tiler, John Oster and Mark Pembridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.