Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookies don't fancy us for this one ,12/5 we are to win with betvictor.Given the league positions and there are slot more away wins this season I find that surprising.
Yep, i was surprised when someone said Brighton were the favs betting wise, considering we are better away as well and Brighton have only won 2 at home, I am still going for us to win though

I had a dream last night. A dream of us going unbeaten until the last match vs Man City and lose that 5-2 and get europa. Hope it’s true. Calvert Lewin to score lots as well.

Brighton were our last 3pm ko on a saturday in very early october, while oddly Palace who off course we played last week were our last away 3pm sat ko-the good old times

Wayne Rooney scores for Everton from a penalty v Brighton Hove Albion FC at the Amex Stadium, Brighton on the 15th October 2017.

Well we can go seventh tomorrow with a win have our gang of cowardly custards got it in them to actually take the chance and win?

Wayne Rooney scores for Everton from a penalty v Brighton Hove Albion FC at the Amex Stadium, Brighton on the 15th October 2017.

DCL caused Brighton endless trouble in that match: first time he looked a very awkward player to stop.

I had a dream last night. A dream of us going unbeaten until the last match vs Man City and lose that 5-2 and get europa. Hope it’s true. Calvert Lewin to score lots as well.

From tomorrow we go five wins on the bounce and into the Champions League places.

Not really; cowards will bottle it.
Only 5 ? Thought you may have suggested to go unbeaten till end of season !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.