Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s back in our hands somehow again. Win tomorrow and win Friday and we will be 4 clear in 7th with a game in hand
This is a massive massive week now Spurs lost

I know what Brighton will do, know exactly how they will try and play. I’ve got no idea what Everton will do though.

Need a win tomorrow night to keep the pressure on
Anybody know when our game in hand has been rearranged for

Seems from Iwobi’s Snapchat story that we have some new youngsters in the squad again. Haven’t been great at points this year but we have been decimated by injuries at key points especially across midfield ...‍♂️

Olsen
Coleman Godfrey Mina Holgate Digne
Sigurdsson Davies Allan
James
Richarlison Calvert lewin

subs
Virginia, Keane, iwobi, king, Nkounkou and under 23’s?

DEPTH!

Seems from Iwobi’s Snapchat story that we have some new youngsters in the squad again. Haven’t been great at points this year but we have been decimated by injuries at key points especially across midfield ...‍♂️

Olsen
Coleman Godfrey Mina Holgate Digne
Sigurdsson Davies Allan
James
Richarlison Calvert lewin

subs
Virginia, Keane, iwobi, king, Nkounkou and under 23’s?

DEPTH!
A cunning plan!

It’s back in our hands somehow again. Win tomorrow and win Friday and we will be 4 clear in 7th with a game in hand
This is a massive massive week now Spurs lost
...that does not augur well for a win on Monday. That sort of pressure on our brave lionhearts insinuates a fragile looking performance and the best to hope for is perhaps a draw.

Anyone else find it incredible that we're still in 8th with two games in hand? The chances these players have been given this season has been ridiculous.
I think many in our squad will be more than a little annoyed that there is still performance pressure being placed on them this late in the season. I am sure they are furious with the likes of Spurs and Arsenal for putting them in this position

We still have a chance for the top four, despite the points we've thrown away this season! Anything less than three points, will have to be considered a disappointing result. So @BHvisitor i hope our team have a nice comfortable win over your team.:D If we hit form, then our lot should be too good for your lot.;)

We’re still in with a shout just gotta hope we can get players fit and keep them fit until the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.