Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another blockbuster game this, rivalling the Palace game in terms of global anticipation toward a sporting head-to-header. Again, two teams of similar playing talent and management ability. I usually describe Everton as being the team possessing the strongest mental fortitude in the league...their ne'er-say-die mentality, alloyed with their steel spine, usually sees them come out on top. But Palace might have sapped a little of the Hercules out of our brave lionhearts. That was a tough game ...and I believe i am right in supposing it had the biggest TV audience of any event in history.
Anyway, as I said, a blockbuster treat in store for the 4 odd billion global audience...promises to be a cracker...I cannot wait!!

Too close a game a call : BHA 1 Everton 1

NSNO

I am afraid that we will approach this game like we are visiting Etihad , same formation and playing to not to lose as draw will be for Mr,Carlo very important in our fight for CL ,every POINT count

We are better away than at Goodison, Brighton will be more open because of the way they play, James pulling strings and determination to make up for Palace by Dom and Richy will mean both score in a win

Status
Not open for further replies.