Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Match Report, MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on here seems to have such low expectations of our club in so much they are happy with us just bobbing along. We should not be grateful for a point today or somehow believe we are moving in the right direction. Wake up everybody.

People say it’s not 5 at the back, but it is when we can’t carry out of defence and get pinned back.

When they’re all in our own half constantly then yes it’s a back 5.

We’ve not got the personnel for that system and it doesn’t feel very Everton.

I hope getting Gana in is the death nell for this setup, if it isn’t then I’m not sure about this manger at all.
Or the director of football

BS-Karl.gif

Yeah, wish I could just turn it off. Hug a blue…

I would have been happy with a point before the game. I thought we was going to grind out the victory. We really need to get that first win on the board so disappointed it wasn’t today. Hopefully we can add a few more players and keep improving.

Probably would have accepted a draw beforehand, but after leading so long, it's a little disappointing to concede so late, thought we were crying out for changes round about the 70 minute mark, we needed someone to hold the ball up top and our players looked dead on their feet.

Aye, that was the point I wanted to make but didn't. Leading for so long and letting it slip makes a meal of the plan to just settle

We'll be alright

Everyone on here seems to have such low expectations of our club in so much they are happy with us just bobbing along. We should not be grateful for a point today or somehow believe we are moving in the right direction. Wake up everybody.
There will be no posting on common sense on this forum thank you very much!!!! Away with you!

Our midfield/forwards looked knackered with the amount of chasing they were doing. We had no control in midfield so spent most of our energy trying to defend. We need more control on the ball, we are still cr@p at keeping possession. No out balls were sticking, and our in-game management needs massive improvement.

Apart from that, we're fine...........

If/ when we don't get anything at Leeds then we aren't going to get much from the next 2 after that. So we will be in a position where we are on 2 points after 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.