Brands & Silva press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A new era is commencing and the old one is gone. Time for positivity (ugly word) and drop our customary negativity. Watch the world cup in peace and quiet and then whoosh, July brings the first outgoings and hopefully incomings. Optimism reigns and all that, and no I have not been drinking.

Looking forward to this, hoping these two gel and can compliment each other, be good too have the two of them on the same wave length something i dont think the last two idiots were

A new era is commencing and the old one is gone. Time for positivity (ugly word) and drop our customary negativity. Watch the world cup in peace and quiet and then whoosh, July brings the first outgoings and hopefully incomings. Optimism reigns and all that, and no I have not been drinking.
Bang on mate , this has been a good week lets get behind the new regime and look forward to the new season.
Moshiri has made his mistakes but at least he recognises it and trys to put it right.

I was only thinking earlier how welcome it was that Everton had brought in and announced both Brands and Silva with a minimum of fuss and that it was refreshing. This sort of upends the apple cart a bit and, IMO, there's no need for it.

The club should be silent on all matters now, save for declaring who has gone from the squad and who's coming in. We've heard all the BS in the last two years to last a lifetime. Time for them to pipe right down and produce results rather than talking a good game about 'what the project/vision is'.

Status
Not open for further replies.