Homepage Article "Booooooooooooo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some days I wish I was a forum supporter lol
So all these sheep would be getting involved on my side
Neither mind lol
is-everything-okay-concerned.gif

A small majority of our fans act like the pessimistic Characters with crabapple faces our new Manager won 1 lost 1 - down to injuries in the first 30 minutes of a game .,...how often can that happen ?

We are up against it, but negativity does not help the team COYB
Also every poster should be a forum supporter without any option as your treated no different....

I am very hopeful that Frank can turn our fortunes around, I go into every game with renewed hope. I am a very positive person, I don't become negative for no reason. I genuinely thought that after the Brentford game that a corner had been turned, I believed that Frank had found a way that suited our players and they had responded. Then Newcastle tank us, honestly they could have scored 5.
I believe that if the players gave the fans something to be positive about then the support would be there. If we were challenging at the top end with good players putting in the effort then the support would be there. If we were on a run were we had won 14 out of 15 league games and we went behind then the support would rally for the team. However to cheer on a side who are serial losers and who give the appearance of not caring enough to change things around is a stretch.

I am very hopeful that Frank can turn our fortunes around, I go into every game with renewed hope. I am a very positive person, I don't become negative for no reason. I genuinely thought that after the Brentford game that a corner had been turned, I believed that Frank had found a way that suited our players and they had responded. Then Newcastle tank us, honestly they could have scored 5.
I believe that if the players gave the fans something to be positive about then the support would be there. If we were challenging at the top end with good players putting in the effort then the support would be there. If we were on a run were we had won 14 out of 15 league games and we went behind then the support would rally for the team. However to cheer on a side who are serial losers and who give the appearance of not caring enough to change things around is a stretch.
Won 1 lost 1 ......

Won 1 lost 1 ......

As I said, I am very hopeful for Frank, more so than I have been for quite some time. One win and one loss is correct for Frank, and a very good win it was. However Frank is not Everton, 27 years of no trophies, 16th this season is Everton. However, as always happens to me, as the match time comes around the hope starts to build, after the Newcastle game I really couldn't see where a win was going to come from. Tonight I can see us winning tomorrow and starting to pull away from the relegation fight. If the players respond well and put in a shift then I will remain optimistic however if they capitulate the pessimism returns.

A small majority of our fans act like the pessimistic Characters with crabapple faces our new Manager won 1 lost 1 - down to injuries in the first 30 minutes of a game .,...how often can that happen ?

We are up against it, but negativity does not help the team COYB
Also every poster should be a forum supporter without any option as your treated no different....
Not everyone's got that weed and Dyson money to spare Joey.

We will be fine .....

Status
Not open for further replies.