Homepage Article "Booooooooooooo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste you’re that hearty mix of thick, angry and entitled that I love to hold a mirror up to. You thew the first insult at me so now I’m just letting you kick in the web to pass a bored moment in my life. It’s nothing personal mate, it’s just that you’re much worse than a kopite to Everton.
I’d rather have a kopite mentality, when it comes to wanting Success fkr my club

Than being a happy clapper like you

And I’m definitely not angry lol, feel sad for you to be honest, you’ve been brainwashed by kenwright and his merry men.

What am i meant to do honestly the rubbish we have had to watch of course is a breaking point. Great support again tuesday the players give nothing back. Been alot of talk about the fans last few days so whats the excuse next if the atmosphere is good.

My late father always told me to be a good Everton supporter you support them through thick & thin ......end of - keep the faith ......

It appears to me that there is a groundswell of opinion on here that thinks if we all pretend things are good then they will be good. If we all cheer when one of our players gives the ball away then suddenly he will stop giving it away. Is this what you call blue sky thinking. Maybe if we all show Boris Johnston some love he won't be such a tool

Spot on for me.

The problem is that a lot of Evertonians haven't got the message yet: we are a terrible football club - governance and playing wise.

The expectations of our fans belie all that though. It means that when we face other rubbish teams our players start off at a disadvantage to other piss poor teams who dont have fans who think they should be watching Champions League matches rather than eking out points for survival. The pressure to deliver a result is all on us and no pressure is on the opposition AT ALL...it's a free hit for them.

The fans have a huge part to play in our struggle for survival in the next few months.

It appears to me that there is a groundswell of opinion on here that thinks if we all pretend things are good then they will be good. If we all cheer when one of our players gives the ball away then suddenly he will stop giving it away. Is this what you call blue sky thinking. Maybe if we all show Boris Johnston some love he won't be such a tool
A small majority of our fans act like the pessimistic Characters with crabapple faces our new Manager won 1 lost 1 - down to injuries in the first 30 minutes of a game .,...how often can that happen ?

We are up against it, but negativity does not help the team COYB
Also every poster should be a forum supporter without any option as your treated no different....

Status
Not open for further replies.