Bolton in Crisis(EFC Related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing how a grand old club like Bolton formed in 1874 could end up in that situation disgraceful goings on

The football authorities only care about two clubs. Everyone else can go to the wall without a moment of concern from the governing bodies.

Great gesture from the club,plus other clubs helping out,by why is there a need for rs to type from a red well done,wellplayed YNWA,nice gesture from Everton JFT96?
Why do the feel the need to do it

It’s the sense of entitlement, and they wonder why the world and his uncle despise them!

Finally... now we all know what the arteta money was being saved for
Indeed.
I thought I paid tax to fund Social security to help out people in times of need.
I thought I saved up my wages to buy Everton tickets and merchandise etc to put a bit of money to try and make my football team compete in the league.
I may just buy the Bolton kit instead this season.
Bolton is a business, businesses go tits up all the time.
I have colleagues going through redundancy consultation right now, and I got lucky myself this round, but I won't in the next.

The charity work is a credit to all involved, but it seems more important to some than having a football team who win trophies.

Indeed.
I thought I paid tax to fund Social security to help out people in times of need.
I thought I saved up my wages to buy Everton tickets and merchandise etc to put a bit of money to try and make my football team compete in the league.
I have colleagues going through redundancy consultation right now, and I got lucky myself this round, but I won't in the next.

The charity work is a credit to all involved, but it seems more important to some than having a football team who win trophies.
No mate. This is the perception, but we have a story government. Taxes are spent on asking tory business mates owning civil engineering firms if they might eventually do a £100 job filling a pot hole and get paid £100,000 for it. The poor and needy are just left for natural causes to make them extinct.

Well this is how i see it working.

Indeed.

fwiw, redundancy consultation (as bad as that may be) is not the same as showing up at work one day to be told “hey you know those wages that should have gone in yesterday? Yeah you won’t be getting them. Ever.”

fwiw, redundancy consultation (as bad as that may be) is not the same as showing up at work one day to be told “hey you know those wages that should have gone in yesterday? Yeah you won’t be getting them. Ever.”
I know mate.

In the world of fantasy which I sometimes inhabit, imagine if a catastrophe befell our dear neighbours on the other side of the park and they fell into the same hole as Bolton. How much would you donate to an LFC fund?
In all honesty, I wouldn't donate the vapour of an ammonia-based byproduct that has its origins in my bladder.

In the world of fantasy which I sometimes inhabit, imagine if a catastrophe befell our dear neighbours on the other side of the park and they fell into the same hole as Bolton. How much would you donate to an LFC fund?
No need for this. They have happy to live in their glorious past.

Was checking team news for a Chinese game yesterday and did a double take when Everton were top of their twitter feed. Can’t believe this made it that far around the world!

Well done EFC as usual head and shoulders above most when it comes to this sort of thing
AE425FC2-5AA6-48C4-B6B8-613D80FF1AD2.png

Indeed.

Ffs mate, cheer up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.