Bolton in Crisis(EFC Related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for that.... They might've starved to death otherwise.

Last edited:
Bolton fan here...just signed up after reading about the donation..

Absolutely pissed off with the way the clubs been mis managed for years now and how moneys been taken out the club by leeches and chancers..

Obviously us fans suffer as the management and players all move on and we’re in it for life...but then you hear about the non playing staff missing mortgage payment due to not having been paid for a couple of month..yet they still carry on working!

Anyway...what a top gesture...shows a lot of class what you’ve done..had a few run ins over the years with your lot but nothing but admiration and respect for you from now on..

Respect and regards fellas..

Great gesture from the club,plus other clubs helping out,by why is there a need for rs to type from a red well done,wellplayed YNWA,nice gesture from Everton JFT96?
Why do the feel the need to do it
Winds me up no end that. Only fans in the country that literally have catchphrases.

Absolutely amazing from Everton yet again. That's what makes the likes of us stand out from the rest, always there to support a genuine need in football.

Weird thing to say in this instance.
Some very wealthy people still involved in Bolton.
Some very wealthy players past and present. Christ, even Big Sam could chip in a few quid.
But good old Everton, EITC etc..

( only my opinion on it mate, loads of others disagree i know )

Winds me up no end that. Only fans in the country that literally have catchphrases.

Absolutely amazing from Everton yet again. That's what makes the likes of us stand out from the rest, always there to support a genuine need in football.

Well we could always finish off with : NSNO :)........but no.

Status
Not open for further replies.