Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he more effective? Mate he's that [Poor language removed] his last 3 loan clubs couldn't wait to send him back.

Bernard in spells has very decent for us, bolasie has been utter pony every minute of every game.
Bit of an exagguration that like.

I get that Bolasie ideally needs to go, but let's not pretend that he wasn't in good form before he got injured.. short memories it seems.

Bit of an exagguration that like.

I get that Bolasie ideally needs to go, but let's not pretend that he wasn't in good form before he got injured.. short memories it seems.

Good form hahahahahahaha

Ok mate. I remember him scoring ins. Defeat against Burnley and putting In a couple of crosses for lukuku in a game, other than that it was just him doing stepovers to himself and running the ball out of play

Good form hahahahahahaha

Ok mate. I remember him scoring ins. Defeat against Burnley and putting In a couple of crosses for lukuku in a game, other than that it was just him doing stepovers to himself and running the ball out of play
Was forming a genuinely decent partnership with Lukaku at the start of the 2016-17 season, a goal and 4 assists in the 13 games he was involved in before doing his cruciate. To compare, Geri only managed 4 assists in the entire 2013-14 season where we finished 5th (involved in 25 games) albeit he scored 2 more goals.

Was forming a genuinely decent partnership with Lukaku at the start of the 2016-17 season, a goal and 4 assists in the 13 games he was involved in before doing his cruciate. To compare, Geri only managed 4 assists in the entire 2013-14 season where we finished 5th (involved in 25 games) albeit he scored 2 more goals.

Oh come on mate, Geri was a 18/19 year old winger coming from a different country who had played no games at top level coming straight from the Barca B team.

Bolasie was a 30m signing who had spent his entire career in this country and was supposed Ely at/around his "peak"

I respect the fact he’s being really positive of the club and is happy to be back.

However he’s no where near good enough to help us improve, we simply have to move him on.

Every bloo when Yannick is in the starting 11 v Spuds

giphy.gif

Can see it and all. Besic on bench.

the writing is really on the wall isnt it? he's 31 now and hasnt been playing premier league games. others need to be given a chance

Certainly carried the ball up the pitch on Saturday, more than i can say for some of our wingers, but obviously the club would like to move him on, more time on pitch in friendlies only increases the chances that he can be moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.