Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did more yesterday than iwobi. He nearly score to. I'm sure the club would like to sell him. But if we can't, I think he could do a job as a sub and cover. He doesn't deserve abuse, came on and worked hard. He can't help it if he's not as good as he used to be, after that horrible injury.

At least this time next year we won't be discussing him. Best case is someone buys him but on them wages highly unlikely. Next best is he goes out on loan and all (ha ha) or some of his wages are covered by another club. Failing that he hangs around like a modern day McGeady and we keep him in the squad in a similar way as Niasse and Martina were last season and then we punt him on 30th June when his contract expires. I would rather give a young player a chance ahead of him in the 1st team.

It’s strange.

Yes he’s clearly not the best player in the world but I find the twitter abuse directed at players disgusting.

No one should be abused for playing football.
This☝️..seems like decent fella aswell,by all means go on your forum of choice to vent spline about a certain player but the personal abuse some people our own players makes us look at a horrid fanbase.

Haven't been able to even give him away for two years and he's no intention of leaving, so we're stuck with him inasmuch as we'll once again be subsidising his wages to play for another team this season, if we're lucky.
Trying to give Iwobi away for nothing would be the same experiment. How can you waste so much money. Brands is still in the job after making us a relegation favorite!

I still say that Palace send Walsh a Birthday and Xmas card every year with a picture of this fellas face on it.

The only reason this fella was given some game time yesterday was to show other clubs that he is fit and available to try and get him sold or loaned asap imo. Ditto Besic.

Cannot see either of them ever being part of Carlo's plans.

Nowhere near good enough.

The only reason this fella was given some game time yesterday was to show other clubs that he is fit and available to try and get him sold or loaned asap imo. Ditto Besic.

Cannot see either of them ever being part of Carlo's plans.

Nowhere near good enough.

They are in the squad cos Rico, Bernie and others arent just yet, when they come back, they will KOFF back to the U23s.

Status
Not open for further replies.