Match Thread Blackburn Rovers v Everton Thursday, 26th July 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope post match the journo's grill as to why. He can't be that bad that he is earning millions a year making decisions like this that just about no-one else out of his inner circle understand. The only thing I can think is that he has said to the majority of that team that this is their last chance to show they are worthy of the shirt and if not, after tonight they're no longer going to be considered. I guess we won't know until Saturday.
I hope you are right. I am approaching this season with expectation hovering near zero. Everton made me stop watching football altogether last season...it was only the World Cup that brought me back from the wilderness. Watching this, I get the feeling I'm going to do another Captain Oates this season

The clubs stream doesn't work but I am watching some random Portuguese stream of the game instead. How is that even possible?

Because Everton.

Joke of a club from top to bottom. I mean that too - I support them as I have to at this point, but if I were a neutral I'd laugh at the sheer state of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.