Match Thread Blackburn Rovers v Everton Thursday, 26th July 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
Di53ZRdWsAEpPs5.jpg

And its Everton taking our almost yearly short trip up the road to Ewood Park.

A former Premier League winner who now plays in The Championship after gaining promotion last season under Tony bloody Mowbray, I know right.

Should be a fairly decent test and hopefully we get to see a strong side from the off and we can start to see some fruits of the last few weeks.

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Coleman - Keane - Holgate - Baines
Besic - Morgan
Iceland
Walcott - Tosun - Lookman​

Surprised this is actually on as many chs around the world as it is,quite looking forward to this game for no reason at all,probably because its Everton,think there might be a few goals in this match lol

Just hope more deadwood gets some shop window game time, and Silva learns some more abut the squad, not bothered about the score

Di53ZRdWsAEpPs5.jpg

A former Premier League winner who now plays in The Championship after gaining promotion last season under Tony bloody Mowbray, I know right.

Should be a fairly decent test and hopefully we get to see a strong side from the off and we can start to see some fruits of the last few weeks.

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Besic - Morgan
Iceland
Can we just play with ten and let Besic tuck in for where Keane should be when necessary.

Di53ZRdWsAEpPs5.jpg

Goats 11 to start :

Stekkers
Besic - Morgan
Iceland

Agree with that midfield as it is currently the most balanced one we have.

Strongest 11 for this, would be good to see Besic alongside Gueye and Siggurdson in midfield (I know full well Schneidercoward will play though) Richarlison Tosun Walcott up front, Coleman Holgate Jags Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.