Bill Kenwright

I was around
just explain it
Why did we need Johnson out? What did he do to save us? Why was he better than Johnson? Why did nothing improve until Moyes? What were the good times compared to pre Kenwright?
You were not around, try and find old copies of WSAG, read the articles, this predates social media so you will have to dig around. Hamper Man we called him, needing police protection.
You will never find an evertonian who wasn't glad we got Johnson out

You were not around, try and find old copies of WSAG, read the articles, this predates social media so you will have to dig around. Hamper Man we called him, needing police protection.
I was around
Johnson was bad but so was Kenwright and we are where we are now
I wouldn't find an Evertonian who wouldn't be glad to get Kenwright out either. Well maybe one

Why did he need police protection ? Thought you were disgusted Kenwright and Co had allegedly been threatened ? Hamper Man we called him needing police protection, from you ? Isn't that double standards ?

Why did he need police protection ? Thought you were disgusted Kenwright and Co had allegedly been threatened ? Hamper Man we called him needing police protection, from you ? Isn't that double standards ?
He needed Police protection because of the mess he made, read articles like these, he was hated

He needed Police protection because of the mess he made, read articles like these, he was hated

He was hated for far less than the damage BK has inflicted on our club.... by any measure you wish to choose!!! Mind you he didn't make-up a BS boy's pen back-story to cover his former red credentials.

He was hated for far less than the damage BK has inflicted on our club.... by any measure you wish to choose!!! Mind you he didn't make-up a BS boy's pen back-story to cover his former red credentials.
Tom, I went in the pen in the early 60's, I was a reasonably tough little kid from a Corpy estate in Dovecot. The pen was scary, a Kid like Kenwright would have been eaten alive in there, he'd have ran out at three quarter time, when the exit gates opened, but, unlike the majority of us who were escaping into the Gwladys, he would have been escaping to freedom in tears with no bus fare home.

The pen just wasn't the place for kids like him.

Tom, I went in the pen in the early 60's, I was a reasonably tough little kid from a Corpy estate in Dovecot. The pen was scary, a Kid like Kenwright would have been eaten alive in there, he'd have ran out at three quarter time, when the exit gates opened, but, unlike the majority of us who were escaping into the Gwladys, he would have been escaping to freedom in tears with no bus fare home.

True if you weren't with a little crew or a bit rough you were open season.
No way he would have got through the game intact.
I preferred the St, End even as a kid and there was always a good crew in the boys pen from around the local area, but there was a crap view and a crazy atmosphere in there lots of bullying ect.

I preferred the St, End even as a kid and there was always a good crew in the boys pen from around the local area, but there was a crap view and a crazy atmosphere in there lots of bullying ect.
Ever see this fella in there? Was a regular apparently, but there again he might have mixed that up with the Kop from across the park.

bill-kenwright-fea554cbbd3c63f8ff000881eb86a8bc.jpg

Ever see this fella in there? Was a regular apparently, but there again he might have mixed that up with the Kop from across the park.

bill-kenwright-fea554cbbd3c63f8ff000881eb86a8bc.jpg
Yes , , just shaking crying in the corner naked except for his undies , stuffed with woodbine stubs ,and getting used as a stool for the big kids to have a ciggy on.
Whimpering, I want my Cyril please don't hurt me.
Then getting a slap because he was crying , and the local mob waiting there turn to use him as a human football when the Everton boot walk song gets sung.
God they were the good old days
Makes my eyes go misty just thinking about it

I was there during the start of the 70's, by then with all the hooliganism going on it was just, practically a giant cage. Loved it, got some great views climbing up the side of the cage, through the gaps.

Who? Why didn't they buy us? Why did PJ sell to Bill then?
Stick to facts, it's OK to admit he was good then but failing now working as a chairman under Farhad.
I'll bite. "good" can you please give examples?

I can give examples of when he failed or lied:

Fortress money is in the bank
The stand will fail it's safety certificate
Kirkby
Missing out on the Kings Dock
Having to sell our brightest talent - Rooney, for much less of a fee, because....we were in deep financial trouble.
The countless seasons of loans or free transfers
Arteta money
Countless lies, broken promises and now blame and finger pointing against the fans.

I'm not even going to waste time replying again, it's either a poor wind up or you're incredibly deluded/involved in some capacity. How anyone can see all the issues that this club has faced for decades and try to bury their head in the sand is just sad.

I'll bite. "good" can you please give examples?

I can give examples of when he failed or lied:

Fortress money is in the bank
The stand will fail it's safety certificate
Kirkby
Missing out on the Kings Dock
Having to sell our brightest talent - Rooney, for much less of a fee, because....we were in deep financial trouble.
The countless seasons of loans or free transfers
Arteta money
Countless lies, broken promises and now blame and finger pointing against the fans.

I'm not even going to waste time replying again, it's either a poor wind up or you're incredibly deluded/involved in some capacity. How anyone can see all the issues that this club has faced for decades and try to bury their head in the sand is just sad.

He wont answer, he always go missing when people drop the truth bomb.

Yes , , just shaking crying in the corner naked except for his undies , stuffed with woodbine stubs ,and getting used as a stool for the big kids to have a ciggy on.
Whimpering, I want my Cyril please don't hurt me.
Then getting a slap because he was crying , and the local mob waiting there turn to use him as a human football when the Everton boot walk song gets sung.
God they were the good old days
Makes my eyes go misty just thinking about it

Ha Ha.....doing the Everton bootwalk...remember that one,seriously scary to 10 year old seeing the boys pen,watching them hanging off the wire fence liked hyped up chimps.My older brother who first took me to games used to threaten me with putting me in there if i didn't show enough enthusiam for him taking me......bit like a North Korea dictator...