Bill Kenwright

I wonder what BK actually expects to happen by ignoring the calls to resign. Does he really think that people will just ignore him back eventually and he can just continue to grift the club in peace? Looks like it doesn't it?
He'll have a few close confidantes telling him it's a tiny minority, he still holds a special place in the hearts of most Evertonians etc.

The protests are great, but there's 2x the number standing along the route filming the protest on their mobiles.

Put your phones down and shuffle along with them!!!

If the latest news of gross mismanagement re-overspend hasn't convinced people it's time for change I don't know what will.

The crap this fanbase has put up with for 20+ years means the protest should be 20k strong without much cajoling.

Everton has knocked the fight out if most.

Good times indeed.

He'll have a few close confidantes telling him it's a tiny minority, he still holds a special place in the hearts of most Evertonians etc.

The protests are great, but there's 2x the number standing along the route filming the protest on their mobiles.

If the latest news of gross mismanagement re-overspend hasn't convinced people it's time for change I don't know what will.

The crap this fanbase has put up with for 20+ years means the protest should be 20k strong without much cajoling.

Good times indeed.
hear hear! well said

Good times indeed.
Absolutely spot on that

I wonder what BK actually expects to happen by ignoring the calls to resign. Does he really think that people will just ignore him back eventually and he can just continue to grift the club in peace? Looks like it doesn't it?
There's no doubt that if/when we stay up he will expect this all to have blown over by then, while the attention of supporters is focused solely on matters on the pitch. He will then plan and expect to be still in charge when eventually we move to the new stadium.

The only way that any change is likely to happen is if the off the field noise continues and intensifies. If Moshiri won't act then the pressure needs to be applied to BK and his board members to step down. It looks as if we are going to start next season with the same financial constraints as the last two, but at least if change was in the offing it would give the fanbase a modicum of hope.

There's no doubt that if/when we stay up he will expect this all to have blown over by then, while the attention of supporters is focused solely on matters on the pitch. He will then plan and expect to be still in charge when eventually we move to the new stadium.

The only way that any change is likely to happen is if the off the field noise continues and intensifies. If Moshiri won't act then the pressure needs to be applied to BK and his board members to step down. It looks as if we are going to start next season with the same financial constraints as the last two, but at least if change was in the offing it would give the fanbase a modicum of hope.
I can see him slithering into the directors' box just in time for the full time whistle if we are likely to secure survival that game to get his grin all over the coverage. And hoping for a Lampardesque celebration with the board apres match. Would be fuming if so
Worry about that when we are safe though I suppose, first things first lol

lol you don't say Bill

"I may have been castigated by some fans for sharing my
opinion that I have enjoyed many times at Everton, and
even though we have sadly been trophyless under my
Chairmanship,
it is with no fear of further criticism when I
say two league games from last season’s 38 will stay with
me forever. Do I have to say more than that night against
Crystal Palace? While the afternoon I stood alone in the stand
at Leicester City after a monumental away win, listening to
our outstanding travelling supporters sing passionately and
enthusiastically - for a full 20 minutes after the game had
ended!! - was inspiring, humbling and genuinely moving.
Memories of occasions like these has made the recent
instruction given to myself and my fellow board members not
to attend Goodison Park all the more painful.
That has hurt deeply."