Bill Kenwright

To be my main argument about Kenwright has always been that he saved the club after the Johnson era, and he did, and for that we have to be grateful.
If he hadn't of done so there is not a chance in hell we survive in the Premier League all these years, there is a reason why.only 6 clubs have done it.
But aside from that I know he talks a lot of rubbish, and should of stepped aside years ago, I regularly say so.
How?

To be my main argument about Kenwright has always been that he saved the club after the Johnson era, and he did, and for that we have to be grateful.
If he hadn't of done so there is not a chance in hell we survive in the Premier League all these years, there is a reason why.only 6 clubs have done it.
But aside from that I know he talks a lot of rubbish, and should of stepped aside years ago, I regularly say so.
Moyes was 100 percent the reason for our "success" in the PL and was hampered by Kenwrights involvement, is how I see it. Where do you stand on all the other accusations levied against Kenwrights such as The Fortress Fund debacle, Philip Green, various forms of asset stripping, Et al.

Moyes was 100 percent the reason for our "success" in the PL and was hampered by Kenwrights involvement, is how I see it. Where do you stand on all the other accusations levied against Kenwrights such as The Fortress Fund debacle, Philip Green, various forms of asset stripping, Et al.
Moyes was the manager he took advice on and hired, his man