Bill Kenwright

There are already songs about " Agent Dyche" with Dychie being a boyhood red.
dog-sniffing.gif

Absolutely. Would've been no bother for him at all, given his past history of associating with shady characters.
Looking at this mess, I'm not even sure that Moshiri likes football, he is clearly just a very rich mans accountant there to manage the money. If that is the case, Bill found just what he wanted - a rich benefactor who does not want to step into the light which has allowed Bill to keep the seat at the top of the table. It is absolutely sickening. Like many blues, I have no doubt there were many offers to buy the club that would have meant Bill losing his train set so he knocked them back, as the arrogant swine belives that he knows what's best for the club (read himself in that). The reality is that Uncle Uz was the man signing off what was happening, which resulted in Benitez. And now Uncle Uz is out of the loop we are back to Bill and no money, a poor squad and enormous debt, all because Bill thinks Everton belongs to him.

Looking at this mess, I'm not even sure that Moshiri likes football, he is clearly just a very rich mans accountant there to manage the money. If that is the case, Bill found just what he wanted - a rich benefactor who does not want to step into the light which has allowed Bill to keep the seat at the top of the table. It is absolutely sickening. Like many blues, I have no doubt there were many offers to buy the club that would have meant Bill losing his train set so he knocked them back, as the arrogant swine belives that he knows what's best for the club (read himself in that). The reality is that Uncle Uz was the man signing off what was happening, which resulted in Benitez. And now Uncle Uz is out of the loop we are back to Bill and no money, a poor squad and enormous debt, all because Bill thinks Everton belongs to him.
I really despise the man.For many of us our happiest memories of time spent with our dads/grandads, mums or grandmas were times spent watching Everton , These were times we hoped to pass on to our kids but because of greed and ego of this man for many this will never happen.
How can we ever expect young supporters to choose Everton when the gulf between us and our rivals is so huge and getting bigger year by year.
I know we have no devine right to win things but surely it is not to much to expect is that we are able to compete.
We are now facing relegation for the first-time in my life time at a time when we are accumulating huge debt because of the stadium.
I really hope that if Moshiri and the board do turn up on Saturday as is
suggested the crowd stand up as one and let them know they are no longer welcome at the club.

Dyche: "The chairman on the phone constantly."

In reference to transfers this window.
Exactly the problem. Why would the chairman be on the phone when we've got a DoF. This is why I genuinely can't blame Thelwell, we've got this oaf and Moshiri constantly trying to get their say. Thelwell is powerless.

Kenwright is an absolute scumbag, a cancer on this club.

I really despise the man.For many of us our happiest memories of time spent with our dads/grandads, mums or grandmas were times spent watching Everton , These were times we hoped to pass on to our kids but because of greed and ego of this man for many this will never happen.
How can we ever expect young supporters to choose Everton when the gulf between us and our rivals is so huge and getting bigger year by year.
I know we have no devine right to win things but surely it is not to much to expect is that we are able to compete.
We are now facing relegation for the first-time in my life time at a time when we are accumulating huge debt because of the stadium.
I really hope that if Moshiri and the board do turn up on Saturday as is
suggested the crowd stand up as one and let them know they are no longer welcome at the club.
We faced relegation last season as well mind.
But in all seriousness, totally agree with the sentiment. Some of my best memories are going the game with my Grandad. I was maybe too young to realise what relegation meant in the 90s but I do remember it being a real concern prior to Moyes without really understanding it.