Bill Kenwright

As others have correctly pointed out , his time is well and truly up.
In all honesty it is probably best for all concerned if he does stay away from Goodison.
I find it hard to comprehend how such an incompetent buffoon is still in post. It would not happen in any other organisation or company. Obviously there is no performance management in the club. I believe that I read that he is on £900k a year , yet doesn't have any targets to achieve. Unbelievable !.
The fat swine marks his own homework and pockets neigh on £1m a year.

Laughable.

Inappropriate Language
As others have correctly pointed out , his time is well and truly up.
In all honesty it is probably best for all concerned if he does stay away from Goodison.
I find it hard to comprehend how such an incompetent buffoon is still in post. It would not happen in any other organisation or company. Obviously there is no performance management in the club. I believe that I read that he is on £900k a year , yet doesn't have any targets to achieve. Unbelievable !.
Its the paranoia of it all though. Supposed to be one of our own boys pen bill. Biggest blue in the world and his first response to any criticism is to smear the reputation of the supporters. The f******* ****. A board full of supposed Evertonians and they wont talk to the supporters. They would rather lie and drag the club through the press. Im still fuming over the coppers last night. Disgraceful. Who do they think they are. F*** *** you are all [Poor language removed] at your jobs and if you had any honour you would resign.

Inappropriate Language
Never even thought of that , he wouldn’t turn up there would he ? Knowing that lot will cheer and clap him :rant:
No show without punch. He loves to hear his favourite song, sung by a load of tourists. Song sheets in their hands waiting for the the phoney crowd noise and songs to be piped out through the speakers to create another special atmosphere. He can f****** stay there.

It’s the paranoia of it all though. Supposed to be one of our own boys pen bill. Biggest blue in the world and his first response to any criticism is to smear the reputation of the supporters. The f******* ****. A board full of supposed Evertonians and they wont talk to the supporters. They would rather lie and drag the club through the press. Im still fuming over the coppers last night. Disgraceful. Who do they think they are. F*** *** you are all [Poor language removed] at your jobs and if you had any honour you would resign.
Well they managed to find the money to pay or whatever they do on match days for The coppers last night and got them there quick enough . Didn’t look like last minute , Almost like they were waiting for an another opportunity to stick the boot into the fanbase . Loathsome

Well they managed to find the money to pay or whatever they do on match days for The coppers last night and got them there quick enough . Didn’t look like last minute , Almost like they were waiting for an another opportunity to stick the boot into the fanbase . Loathsome
Screenshot_20230131_222804_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_214323_Chrome~2.jpg

Clock the times on these 2. It was all well thought out in advance this.

The fat swine marks his own homework and pockets neigh on £1m a year.

Laughable.
In the last available Annual Accounts up to June 2021(that are on the Companies House website)the Board of Directors of Everton Football Club Ltd were paid £4.2m in total per annum.
The highest paid director,who I am assuming to be either Kenwright or Baxendale, was remunerated to the tune of £2m…one Director paid that obscene amount for a company that has a turnover of less than £200m!
If the TV monies were stripped out of our revenues then the cost of our incompetent and self-serving Board of Directors, for the actual revenue that they would be responsible for generating, demonstrates how unsuited they are to running a whelk stall never mind a Company.

It mirrors the Tories mate. All they do wrong and you still have people blindly backing them. I literally had an argument with the idiotic, old fella behind me last game. He said "You can't blame the board for this defeat, they're not here." We have some embarrassing fans who will STILL blame anyone but Bill and his mates.

I hate to say it but we have some fans who are as thick as 2 short planks. "Don't blame the board, they're not playing out there". Christ almighty.