Bill Kenwright

Need to change the Term DoF to SoC (Secretary of Chairman) because that is all he is.

You can bet your life that it was Bills idea to start using the DoF format a few years ago purely to have a patsy to hide behind for all his own terrible directing of football which everyone already knew anyway, otherwise the club wouldn't be in the gutter as it is.

Kenwright.jpg

Dyche revealed alot in his press conference and by accident (coz hes only just walked into the web of lies) revealed that kenwright is proper hands on in transfers. This despite his i know nothing routine. This board are ruining the credibility of the club and sacking yet another director of football who has only been here 2 minutes will damage it further. The only way i see now of us getting our reputatuon back is by a public removal of the whole boardroom. It looks like it will take new ownership to do that though.

Dyche revealed alot in his press conference and by accident (coz hes only just walked into the web of lies) revealed that kenwright is proper hands on in transfers. This despite his i know nothing routine. This board are ruining the credibility of the club and sacking yet another director of football who has only been here 2 minutes will damage it further. The only way i see now of us getting our reputatuon back is by a public removal of the whole boardroom. It looks like it will take new ownership to do that though.

So Carlin was wrong then..it is Bills fault as well , proven by Dyche, so I feel Carlin, owes us all an apology.