Bill Kenwright

It’s just a shame he’s only finally been rumbled now.
This and the one issue Carlin has everfailed to comment on as far as I can see is:

Does he honestly believe that Kenwright spent 12 years, 24/7, looking for an investor/owner who would improve matters?

Most of us know that is tripe and the lack of progress until he found Moshiri, who he had over, trashes any view that he puts the club first.

I think this myth has been debunked mate. The guy still signs off on transfers and runs the day to day football operation.

Whilst Moshiri has the final say Kenwright has him under his spell - he'll have been booted a long time ago if that wasn't the case.
Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if Moshiri sees Kenwright as something of a lightning rod.

Ok, I understand what you are saying but if Moshiri wants to sell to some warlord in Africa there is nothign Bill can do to stop it.
Theoretically there is nothing Bill can do to stop Moshiri clearing out the boardroom and installing competent individuals but that hasnt stopped the appointments of Sharp, DBB and other lackeys.

That mail article has categorically proven he still runs much of the day to day

This and the one issue Carlin has everfailed to comment on as far as I can see is:

Does he honestly believe that Kenwright spent 12 years, 24/7, looking for an investor/owner who would improve matters?

Most of us know that is tripe and the lack of progress until he found Moshiri, who he had over, trashes any view that he puts the club first.
He spent that time finding a mug with money to con him into buying Everton but keeping him on in probably air tight contract ??

@4737carlin is basically trying to gaslight and hoping everybody has forgotten all of this.

Remember the Fortress Sports Funds bollocks too. The man is a snake and has managed to hoodwink people into thinking he gives a toss for years.

It’s just a shame he’s only finally been rumbled now.
Listen i know he has made mistakes, and did balls a few things up, however over all he did a good job, he progressed the club, he made us a very stable PL club, his stability was a vital ingredient to Everton going from one that was a relegation candidate ever season to be a European spot chaser every season. The main thing is Bill never harmed Everton, unlike both Johnson and Moshiri, one might of helped build a ground, and one might have a cup on his watch, but they both have bigger problems then Bill ever did, as we are seeing right now
You only have to look at the mess we are in now, with real funds to see how well he did things, Moshiri has shown us what a bad owner actually looks like

I can’t see him leaving until the stadium is opened. There’s no chance he’s missing out on it.

Half of me doesn’t blame him, there’s been a lot of effort put in, and it’s a monumental part of history for the club and the city.

It’s a shame that his behaviour has tainted his part in it.

Listen i know he has made mistakes, and did balls a few things up, however over all he did a good job, he progressed the club, he made us a very stable PL club, his stability was a vital ingredient to Everton going from one that was a relegation candidate ever season to be a European spot chaser every season. The main thing is Bill never harmed Everton, unlike both Johnson and Moshiri, one might of helped build a ground, and one might have a cup on his watch, but they both have bigger problems then Bill ever did, as we are seeing right now
You only have to look at the mess we are in now, with real funds to see how well he did things, Moshiri has shown us what a bad owner actually looks like
Not sure how Moshiri being a bad owner is defence against calling BK a bad owner/chairman?
If Everton had money back in the day, would Moyes have been sacked during one of his earlier poor seasons? Very likely I'd say,but we'll never know. The stability was almost accidental, and a lot of credit belongs to Moyes for that
Moshiri has put far more money into the club than BK ever did/will and how that money was spent was often signed off on by Bill

haha :
lack of progress until he found Moshiri
Did you mean to write this?? until he came in, behave, him coming in has declined us to a level we never feared when Kenwright owned us.
As for the investment search, maybe, maybe not, but reality is he did find someone to provide massive funds for players and a stadium, he ticked those boxes, its just a shame that buyer turned out to be a lunatic

Not sure how Moshiri being a bad owner is defence against calling BK a bad owner/chairman?
If Everton had money back in the day, would Moyes have been sacked during one of his earlier poor seasons? Very likely I'd say,but we'll never know.
Moshiri has put far more money into the club than BK ever did/will and how that money was spent was often signed off on by Bill
Because if Bill was that bad Farhad would of had an easy act to follow, the club would of been easy to move forward, however he has taken it backwards at a rapid rate.
Its not about putting money, its what you do with it, throwing money at it has damaged us, Bill didnt put as much in, but he made sure it was ran well