Bill Kenwright

Which begs the question why has Moshiri kept Bill on as Chairman over the past six yesrs of decay, fiasco and impending disaster.
Only way he could buy the club by keeping this leech on - why did Mansour (?) walk and the owners of Newcastle walk (allegedly) Kenwrong won’t let go of the train set ?

I agree with you. I still dont know why as the article says moshiri hasnt brought his own people onto the board and kept them there. That article is quality and explains to everyone just whats gone on whats going on and why it has to stop. Even if people believe kenwright can do no wrong or if you believe he cant do anything right better qualified people need bringing in for the good of the club. His way of running things is putting us in danger and just as an under performing player or manager needs moving on so should a board member or chairman. Kenwright has tried to weave himself into the very fabric of the club and some people cant tell the two apart. That is something that should be earned not taken for granted.
Could be Kenwrong conned Moshiri like he conned the Greggs and tried to con the fans. That’s all he is, a bad actor and con man.

I wouldn't trust tears from Bill Kenwright

He's a small time "actor" after all and can shed tears on demand
I don't mean the tears. I mean standing in front of the media, taking responsibility for the failure and saying he will address it immediately with the board. He sacked the manager immediately and he talked about having a clear strategy.

They sound very similar to us (they want to move to a new stadium and grow their commerci deals), just on a smaller scale. The difference is they have a board who are actually trying to fix things.

I don't mean the tears. I mean standing in front of the media, taking responsibility for the failure and saying he will address it immediately with the board. He sacked the manager immediately and he talked about having a clear strategy.

They sound very similar to us (they want to move to a new stadium and grow their commerci deals), just on a smaller scale. The difference is they have a board who are actually trying to fix things.

"Yes but you've had some good times"

Gossip circulating around social media that Mosh Man was/is in talks with Qatari investors who wanted a sweep at boardroom level, BK opposed this and has gotten that Yank group involved in talks who are happy to keep him as Chairman.

As I said he'll never let go of the club.

Gossip circulating around social media that Mosh Man was/is in talks with Qatari investors who wanted a sweep at boardroom level, BK opposed this and has gotten that Yank group involved in talks who are happy to keep him as Chairman.

As I said he'll never let go of the club.
Bill literally owns like 3%. He has absolutely no say in who Moshiri brings in.

Is he still ill?

As Ill as he was when he went to West Ham or worse/bette?

We have a right to know how our brave, wonderful, hardworking, tireless chairman is doing dont we?

Bill literally owns like 3%. He has absolutely no say in who Moshiri brings in.

I think this myth has been debunked mate. The guy still signs off on transfers and runs the day to day football operation.

Whilst Moshiri has the final say Kenwright has him under his spell - he'll have been booted a long time ago if that wasn't the case.

I think this myth has been debunked mate. The guy still signs off on transfers and runs the day to day football operation.

Whilst Moshiri has the final say Kenwright has him under his spell - he'll have been booted a long time ago if that wasn't the case.
Ok, I understand what you are saying but if Moshiri wants to sell to some warlord in Africa there is nothign Bill can do to stop it.