Bill Kenwright

You could possibly say that yes, it's why it's impossible to blame anything on Bill, he only exists jn a position of power at Everton because Moshiri has him there

stupid-math.gif

Legalities, besides let's say he has done that, once Moshiri has the shares he can then punt Bill, what's going to happen then?
Bill says I'll take you to court.... Good luck with that.
Contracts can be terminated, as unfortunately Sam Allardyce found out
Actually, legalities as you say. Allardyce's employment contract would have a termination clause under employment law.

If Kenwright stitched in a clause on the sale of club shares, that is a different legal kettle of fish altogether and potentially lot harder to get out of.

Actually, legalities as you say. Allardyce's employment contract would have a termination clause under employment law.

If Kenwright stitched in a clause on the sale of club shares, that is a different legal kettle of fish altogether and potentially lot harder to get out of.
And Moshiri signed that? Really? No wonder he has been the worst thing to happen to Everton for 70 years, he really is stupid

Sam sacking, I said at the time it was a shocking move, and I've been proved right.
Hiring Silva, I said at the time it was ridiculous and i was proved right.

It was tedious football. He inherited rhe a squad that qualified for Europe the previous season and blew nearly 50 million on Walcott and Tosun. How was sacking him a shocking move. None of us really batted an eyelid...