Bill Kenwright

Why? There's nothing new in there for those who have been paying attention.

I'm glad it's in print, it will open the eyes of more and more who have steadfastly refused to believe it.

His days are numbered. If he's forced out through toxicity or carried out I don't care either way.

He's the problem at Everton, not an incredibly generous (but clearly da
You know as well as I, it won't open any eyes belonging to the cult of Blue Bill, they still believe Bill remortgaged his house to buy the club.
ft) owner.

You know as well as I, it won't open any eyes belonging to the cult of Blue Bill, they still believe Bill remortgaged his house to buy the club.

Bill Kenwright has (with acolyte Baxendale) damaged the club almost terminally worse than anyone in the history of Everton Football Club

He's tainted its very being, and tried to make himself more important than Everton Football Club itself

All joking aside, come the happy day when we see the back of Bill Wrongun, I'd love someone to organise a party. Just a gathering of like minded Evertonians who'd be looking to celebrate seeing the back of this odious canker on the club. See you down The Winslow, maybe?
Just slightly less exuberant than the 'Thatcher's dead' parties ??

All joking aside, come the happy day when we see the back of Bill Wrongun, I'd love someone to organise a party. Just a gathering of like minded Evertonians who'd be looking to celebrate seeing the back of this odious canker on the club. See you down The Winslow, maybe?

Beers are all on me…delighted to see the whole world is now waking up to see Kenwright for what he is , a narcissistic odious control freak of a man