• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20220722_085053.jpg

Odd thing is, I'm inclined to think most fans probably wouldn't have tooooo much of an issue with BK being given an honourary title/role so long as it was clear he wasn't involved in any way with the day to day dealings of the business or had any exec power.
I would.

He's done less than any player who has ever played for Everton.

Any Evertonian getting the warm and fuzzies over Kenwright being given some nonsense title is the equivalent of some poor sap drawing minimum wage on a zero hours contract voting tory "because they provided the opportunity."

The man is a skidmark on the clubs history. If there was a way to eradicate all trace of his existence I'd be all over it.

Mark Ryan asks...Replace Bill; great, but who with?
(iirc, when he took over Kenwright would go once Moshiri got his feet up settled under the table and / or within 2 yrs.)
It's obvious Moshiri hasn't a clue (about anything football related) who to replace him with...which might be why he is still here.
Yeah I know - anybody from the tea lady up.
But who?
Kenyon?
Any ideas.

Mark Ryan asks...Replace Bill; great, but who with?
(iirc, when he took over Kenwright would go once Moshiri got his feet up settled under the table and / or within 2 yrs.)
It's obvious Moshiri hasn't a clue (about anything football related) who to replace him with...which might be why he is still here.
Yeah I know - anybody from the tea lady up.
But who?
Kenyon?
Any ideas.
IMG_20220725_232225.jpg

Every time I listen or read anything about Everton lately it ruins my day and the reason why is it’s always about this guy and what a bad job he has/is doing. It feels hopeless with these idiots in charge, apparently Thewell has decided to focus on the academy because he feels that’s where he can have the biggest impact because this guy won’t give up control.

I would.

He's done less than any player who has ever played for Everton.

Any Evertonian getting the warm and fuzzies over Kenwright being given some nonsense title is the equivalent of some poor sap drawing minimum wage on a zero hours contract voting tory "because they provided the opportunity."

The man is a skidmark on the clubs history. If there was a way to eradicate all trace of his existence I'd be all over it.
Absolutely.

The man has made hundreds of millions off the back of this club whilst overseeing the worst period of prolonged decline in the clubs near 150 year history.

Status
Not open for further replies.