Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he should not be frozen out of the club by someone who's never kicked a ball and claims to be the biggest blue there is.

At the start of this thread, I suggested maybe some honorary role for Kenwright but as the season unfolded and I realized that even relegation wouldn't shift him, I think he needs to be gone with no trace from the club. And he needs to take all his yes men with him.
It's Nev who probably IS the biggest blue, considering the size of the poor bugger.

Odd thing is, I'm inclined to think most fans probably wouldn't have tooooo much of an issue with BK being given an honourary title/role so long as it was clear he wasn't involved in any way with the day to day dealings of the business or had any exec power.

That said, I'd happily bet my house that if we were to get relegated Bill would not chose to step down, not after 30 odd years (I'd bet it all the way down to non-league level). Thus his yes men (and women/woman) will be going nowhere any time soon - and Farhad seems fine with it.

ah-mr-kenwright-i-recognised-the-stench-of-bullshit-when-i-walked-past-the-boys-pen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.