Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate we all make misteakes
baby-yoda.gif

He probably does as well as any other individual fan might - and surely he does love the club, man and boy. And he succeeds in his day job as a producer. But we need top football and business administration. I couldn't do that. Nor does he.

He just surrounds himself with lapdogs and yes men, but good god, it's like Old Yella and Smithers having your back !

Thats the biggest issue for me. He’s clearly running the day to day of the Club so that Moshiri doesnt have too and can put his feet up in Monaco.

Instead of getting people on board who can improve the Club, he’s getting people who will have his back when it all goes wrong, he’s protecting himself and his own ego at the expense of the Club he supposedly loves.

Kenwright, DBB, Sharp et al are NEVER going to vote someone onto the board with a shred of competence because they know, top of that persons agenda would be shifting them on due their horrendous incompetence. Its Bill Kenwrights Club and he’s pulling the wool over Moshiri’s eyes.

The sooner Moshiri wakes up and realises that, the better we’ll be.

Thats the biggest issue for me. He’s clearly running the day to day of the Club so that Moshiri doesnt have too and can put his feet up in Monaco.

Instead of getting people on board who can improve the Club, he’s getting people who will have his back when it all goes wrong, he’s protecting himself and his own ego at the expense of the Club he supposedly loves.

Kenwright, DBB, Sharp et al are NEVER going to vote someone onto the board with a shred of competence because they know, top of that persons agenda would be shifting them on due their horrendous incompetence. Its Bill Kenwrights Club and he’s pulling the wool over Moshiri’s eyes.

Spot on that mate, Bill just seems unstoppable atm, the only able to rein him in is Moshiri who quite clearly cant be arsed.

….I actually wonder if Moshiri and Kenwright are in different camps & in a sense in conflict.

An axis of Kenwright, DBB and Brands that Moshiri finds difficult to break up from top down so he appoints Benitez to enable that. Similarly, Kenwright & DBB are at odds with the Benitez appointment. All conjecture but I think there’s conflict and different agendas at the top.

….I actually wonder if Moshiri and Kenwright are in different camps & in a sense in conflict.

An axis of Kenwright, DBB and Brands that Moshiri finds difficult to break up from top down so he appoints Benitez to enable that. Similarly, Kenwright & DBB are at odds with the Benitez appointment. All conjecture but I think there’s conflict and different agendas at the top.
But surely. Moshiri could change this today, if he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.