Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit like saying Vladimir Putin was spotted in the Kremlin and people have spun that into him somehow being entirely responsible for the invasion of Ukraine.

I mean, there is no "spinning" to be done here. This is Bill. This is Everton. Bill wasn't having dinner with Levy because he wanted him to fund a new Elaine Paige musical. As long as the cancer that is Kenwright remains in situ at Everton, expect more expensive dinners and cheap-at-the-price fire sales.
Eh? I'm not saying he wasn't involved - and that the dinner had nothing to do with the transfer. Of course it did.

It just doesn't represent the sum total of the negotiations and administration of the transfer.

Right I’m not denying it’s happened at all and tbh it probably has. But in this day and age why can I literally watch a video of some random person being beheaded in a Brazillian prison but I can’t see a picture of two high profile people in a London restaurant?
Why would you wanna watch that ?

One thing i think is certain is if the yanks take over kenwright will be toast. They won't want a luvvy who's been involved in the clubs most unsuccessful period in its history still involved. The board room will get filled with their own people.

Eh? I'm not saying he wasn't involved - and that the dinner had nothing to do with the transfer. Of course it did.

It just doesn't represent the sum total of the negotiations and administration of the transfer.
Who cares if it does? That's semantics. This deal has Kenwright's fingerprints all over it. Putin doesn't personally drive the tanks into Ukraine either. You're splitting hairs withour realising that Kewnright has left us bald.

Who cares if it does? That's semantics. This deal has Kenwright's fingerprints all over it. Putin doesn't personally drive the tanks into Ukraine either. You're splitting hairs withour realising that Kewnright has left us bald.
Hey, if you want to consider Kenwright solely responsible for this, fill your boots.

I think you're wrong, for what it's worth, but I'm not energised enough by the topic to waste time on it.

To be fair, the diners that go somewhere like Scotts for dinner are not trying to take sly photos of their neighbouring tables.

They go to Scotts and pay the prices for the discretion it offers.

I have dined at several restaurants where mobile phones are absolutely banned at the table.

To be fair, the diners that go somewhere like Scotts for dinner are not trying to take sly photos of their neighbouring tables.

They go to Scotts and pay the prices for the discretion it offers.

I have dined at several restaurants where mobile phones are absolutely banned at the table.
The KFC by the old Greyhound pub?

BK.jpg

Hey, if you want to consider Kenwright solely responsible for this, fill your boots.

I think you're wrong, for what it's worth, but I'm not energised enough by the topic to waste time on it.
Kenwright is the one constant of the most unsuccessful 25 years in the club's history. He is the common denominator behind the Kings's Dock, NTL, and Tesco Dome fiascos. Who sold Rooney? Blue Bill. Who else might be to blame? Moshiri? Who sold the club to him? Yes, William Kenwright. No matter what way you slice it or dice it, Bill's mits are all over the shambles of the last quarter century. Good times. Anybody defending that old bluffer is either trolling or clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.