2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s well documented we held talks with David Moyes, all the sources who claimed Ancelotti was done have stated this. There’s only one man that wanted him and we all know who that is, his name is in the thread title. Had Ancelotti fallen through Moyes would have been next on the list.
But Carlo didnt fall through, Bill landed him for us, and deserves a lot of credit from the same people waiting to moan about Moyes.
Dont forget Napoli only sacked him the other day, but we have needed a manager for months, so if we did talk to other first it would be natural.

When things went wrong with Koeman, Silva and us appointing Sam I never blamed Bill.

Ive said for a long time that everything that has happened in the last 3 years has been down to Moshiri.

What gives you the idea Moshiri was to blame, and not taking advice from someone who's been at the club for an age? For me there's no defending of Kenwright. The man who promised the Kings Dock, with the money being ring fenced. That was an outright lie. A catastrophic failure, that has done possibly irreparable damage to this club. He may well love Everton, but he's a buffoon when it comes to running it.

But Carlo didnt fall through, Bill landed him for us, and deserves a lot of credit from the same people waiting to moan about Moyes.
Dont forget Napoli only sacked him the other day, but we have needed a manager for months, so if we did talk to other first it would be natural.

Ancelotti has said himself he spoke to Moshiri hasn’t he? The media, Sky in particular states that he’d met up with Moshiri in London. I don’t see how Bill Kenwright can take the acolades for this appointment?

Still waiting for the video of him after the Leicester game? Oh no he only pops out when we’ve won

Yes, he makes sure that Brazilian TV records him and also tells anyone who is recording it on their phones to make sure that they get it all out on twitter etc too.

He is the same every single game win or lose, just so happens that people are more happy to be taking videos etc after we have won.

What a monster hey. How dare he sit in the same seat he's sat in for the past 30 years. Get out of my club ye monster.

Agreed mate. He’s got a nerve getting free seats in the stadium week in week out when for the last 30 years he has done absolutely nothing to get this great club back to where it belongs. Worst chairmanship in our entire football clubs history and the records show that and nobody can defend that. He let this club rot literally until Moshiri came along and has brought us back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.