2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you think Carlos finds him anything but utter cringe you are wrong.

I can assure you he isnt our manager cos of Bill bloody Kenwright.
He isnt your right, but he had to have meetings with him, he had to sell our future to him.
Put it this way, if we got a no mark manager people would say it was Kenwrights doing, can't have it both ways, it was either his work as the chairman or it wasnt.

Unlucky buttercups, Kenwright has done us proud this time.

He isnt your right, but he had to have meetings with him, he had to sell our future to him.
Put it this way, if we got a no mark manager people would say it was Kenwrights doing, can't have it both ways, it was either his work as the chairman or it wasnt.

Unlucky buttercups, Kenwright has done us proud this time.

When things went wrong with Koeman, Silva and us appointing Sam I never blamed Bill.

Ive said for a long time that everything that has happened in the last 3 years has been down to Moshiri.

Kenwright has congratulated moshiri for getting ancelotti in. He spoke all about moshiri and his ambition in his latest chat. I’m fairly sure if it was his idea or pulling power he would have let us know....

If you think Carlos finds him anything but utter cringe you are wrong.

I can assure you he isnt our manager cos of Bill bloody Kenwright.

I like Kenwright for how he seems as a man rather than his financial inadequacies at the top level of football but nobody can seriously believe that he was the reason for Don Carlo as the choice of manager or persuading him to sign.

He's one of the best managers in the world, he's not going to sold a Gumdrop Goodison pipe dream built on romantic tales of yesteryear.

He has been shown a project involving the consistent wage for someone of his experience and capabilities and been given reassurances about transfer funds.

I would imagine Bill would be a very welcoming and warm character and could get people enthusiastic about the club but nothing about this feels like a Kenwright appointment despite him being genuinely happy that we have signed him.

It’s well documented we held talks with David Moyes, all the sources who claimed Ancelotti was done have stated this. There’s only one man that wanted him and we all know who that is, his name is in the thread title. Had Ancelotti fallen through Moyes would have been next on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.