2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed mate. He’s got a nerve getting free seats in the stadium week in week out when for the last 30 years he has done absolutely nothing to get this great club back to where it belongs. Worst chairmanship in our entire football clubs history and the records show that and nobody can defend that. He let this club rot literally until Moshiri came along and has brought us back to life.
YAWN

Carlo is 100% on Bill, he is the chairman and would of spoke to him.

It’s your opinion of course but if you believe the pauper Bill Kenwright has convinced one of the greatest managers of European football in the last 10-15 years to come to 17th place Everton and not the multi billion pound business man Farhad Moshiri, who every media outlet has confirmed he met up with then you’re a bit naive.

It’s your opinion of course but if you believe the pauper Bill Kenwright has convinced one of the greatest managers of European football in the last 10-15 years to come to 17th place Everton and not the multi billion pound business man Farhad Moshiri, who every media outlet has confirmed he met up with then you’re a bit naive.
Mate come on, your saying I'm naive but at the time time take everything in the media as gospel.
Moyes was never coming, never.

I'm sure he would love to be sat next to one of the top managers in football.

Moyes can bog off like.

Me too mate. I have probably contributed more money into our great football club than this so called chairman over the last 30 years, I’d love a free seat in the main stand every week, would be nice.

What gives you the idea Moshiri was to blame, and not taking advice from someone who's been at the club for an age? For me there's no defending of Kenwright. The man who promised the Kings Dock, with the money being ring fenced. That was an outright lie. A catastrophic failure, that has done possibly irreparable damage to this club. He may well love Everton, but he's a buffoon when it comes to running it.

I wasnt defending Kenwright.

This has and will continue to be Moshiris show.

Mate come on, your saying I'm naive but at the time time take everything in the media as gospel.
Moyes was never coming, never.

He was on the list mate, I believe, had Ferguson not done so well and Ancelotti fell through then Moyes would have been next in line. I’m sourcing the same media who were spot on with the Ancelotti information that’s all.

I don’t for one second believe that Bill Kenwright head hunted Ancelotti nor convinced him to come to Everton.

Let's face it, Bill Kenwright got on the Everton board in 1988. The year before Everton were league champions and one of the biggest clubs in England with 2 more league titles than Man Utd. Since then what has happened is a slow decline for whatever reason. Bill remortgaging his house to takeover Everton and being a pauper, offering NOTHING, no investment selling off assets..... this would NEVER have happened at any other club.

He loves Everton we get it. But if season ticket holder mick down the road remortgaged his house to take over Everton would you be onboard? Sounds like a bad joke,

Status
Not open for further replies.