2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely wrong. Bill supported the Ancellotti call 100%. Think before you post.
Getting Carlo in at Everton is the best thing Kenwright has done for a long time, they would of been having meetings and talking all while we worried it was going to be Moyes, it would of been Bill that convinced him.
Fans call it "interfering" but as chairman I guess it's his job to interfere, but he only gets called for it when it suits and things turn out bad.
Bill should be getting a lot of praise from us here, he wont though sadly.

Getting Carlo in at Everton is the best thing Kenwright has done for a long time, they would of been having meetings and talking all while we worried it was going to be Moyes, it would of been Bill that convinced him.
Fans call it "interfering" but as chairman I guess it's his job to interfere, but he only gets called for it when it suits and things turn out bad.
Why should he? Do you really think Kenwright was the one that said we should go for Ancelotti? Kenwright is the reason Noyes was talked to.

He is poison to this club.

If you think Carlos finds him anything but utter cringe you are wrong.

I can assure you he isnt our manager cos of Bill bloody Kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.