2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how he talks for all Evertonians - the amount of times he says stuff like "argh you run around and work ya socks off dose Evertonians will luv ya dats all day want"

No you fraud thats what the super bloos want - some of us want to see actual quality players scoring goals and providing assists alongside said work rate.

No wonder the fanbase are like puppies when Kenwrong has been poisoning the well for over 20 years.
Perhaps it’s the Moore’s family who should be the main recipients of your endless ire. At some point after John Moores died they lost the wherewithal and seemingly the interest to maintain our status yet failed to make alternative arrangements for our future.
That’s where our decline began, not with the arrival of Kenwright,
Know your history , as they say.

Perhaps it’s the Moore’s family who should be the main recipients of your endless ire. At some point after John Moores died they lost the wherewithal and seemingly the interest to maintain our status yet failed to make alternative arrangements for our future.
That’s where our decline began, not with the arrival of Kenwright,
Know your history , as they say.

Kenwrong had done nothing since taking control to do anything to push this club on mate.

Some of our fans have very short memories - selling players to pay the banks, 3 failed ground moves, dodgy loans with offshore companies and dodgy deals with Mr Green.

Its telling most older fans bash Moyes and love Bill when if it wasnt for Moyes we would have gone down and fallen into a financial abyss under Kenwrongs watch.

I'll forever be grateful to Moyes as will most of my generation as he's the only positive we have seen at this club who turned water into wine on less than a shoestring budget year after year.

He may not have won a trophy but he gave us atleast some hope - more than any manager since has.

Kenwrong had done nothing since taking control to do anything to push this club on mate.

Some of our fans have very short memories - selling players to pay the banks, 3 failed ground moves, dodgy loans with offshore companies and dodgy deals with Mr Green.

Its telling most older fans bash Moyes and love Bill when if it wasnt for Moyes we would have gone down and fallen into a financial abyss under Kenwrongs watch.

I'll forever be grateful to Moyes as will most of my generation as he's the only positive we have seen at this club who turned water into wine on less than a shoestring budget year after year.

He may not have won a trophy but he gave us atleast some hope - more than any manager since has.
It still remains that Kenwright was the only person willing or brave enough to shoulder the burden of an impoverished football club with grand expectations.
The damage was already done when he arrived.
He has made mistakes and missteps, who of us hasn’t , but blaming him for our decline is akin to blaming the fire brigade for your house burning to the ground.

Looking forward to the day that he is no longer involved in the club in any capacity.

The bell manages to make us (and himself) look so small time it's unbelievable.

Imagine Mansour at City or Henry at Liverpool behaving like Kenwright with Bernard yesterday... We'd beaten a turd West Ham at home, not won a major trophy ffs.

Looking forward to the day that he is no longer involved in the club in any capacity.

The bell manages to make us (and himself) look so small time it's unbelievable.

Imagine Mansour at City or Henry at Liverpool behaving like Kenwright with Bernard yesterday... We'd beaten a turd West Ham at home, not won a major trophy ffs.
That win yesterday was MASSIVE.
Let's all castigate a fella for having a smile on his face and a spring in his step cos his footy team won and he was happy. What a big bad nasty man he is

You could argue that he kept us in the premiership when we were on a massive decline. You could also argue that he made us live within our means, which stopped us going under.

Kenwright has done a lot wrong, but we have hardly set the world alight with the billionaire that everyone craved.

It is also telling that everyone who has worked with him speaks very highly of him not only as a person but as a business man and our new owner sees fit to keep him heavily involved in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.