2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm with him on this one, the man is absolute human garbage. Take away the club being unsuccessful under him, he has embarrassed us in front of the world countless times. Giving an award to that lowlife thug who tried to smash up Alder Hey was the lowest of the low, for me he's fair game for anything anyone wants to say about him after that. Take the thread down or lock it if you're worried about things getting nasty because the man deserves absolutely zero restraint.

What a fantastic summing up of this disgrace and affliction on our club.

No I'm with him on this one, the man is absolute human garbage. Take away the club being unsuccessful under him, he has embarrassed us in front of the world countless times. Giving an award to that lowlife thug who tried to smash up Alder Hey was the lowest of the low, for me he's fair game for anything anyone wants to say about him after that. Take the thread down or lock it if you're worried about things getting nasty because the man deserves absolutely zero restraint.
Human garbage is too far mate

I'm not disputing that mate, and we all know that he's been largely out of sight until this best performance of the season to date, but he is a Blue and probably allows that to cloud his judgement of when and how to appear.
I don’t think he is a blue. No blue would have let this club fall as much as he has.
What utter rubbish.
He ain’t perfect , but who is.
He kept us alive when nobody else could be bothered.
And he is as staunch an Evertonian as anybody.
Coz we were really going places under Peter Johnson yeah.

Lower league places.

What utter rubbish.
I was at Howard Kendalls funeral in the cathedral, I remember listening to his speech. Bill hadn't been seen for ages because of his well known health issues, anyone who was there that day and heard his talk will know how much Everton means to him, to all off us.
No one else was willing to save us after the Johnson era, no one, but Bill did, and I do mean did.

He’s a massive phoney IMO

Didn’t like the fella when he was on the board during the 90s either, strikes me as insincere and egotistical. When I say these things I’m not defending Peter Johnson or Marsh either.

I know some blues like Bill, I accept that, each to their own

What utter rubbish.
Coz we were really going places under Peter Johnson yeah.

Lower league places.
We were going places under Kenwright, too, lower league places. That was until he was recommended to bring Moyes in as manager.

I wonder how his choice of Gary Megson would have turned out?

He put no money in and sold off our decent players without reinvesting the money.

He had the chance to put us in the shop window when we fluked 4th in 2005 but he wanted to be the face of it all.

He is an odious charlatan and it will be a great day when we haven’t got to see him at the club in any capacity.

No issues with Kenwright myself but invading players interviews and kissing them is cringe as is him walking down the tunnel with his man bag. Just stay silent in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.