2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now come on, you know he's the bogeyman and the root cause of all that is evil in the world.
Villains don't get much worse than BigBadBlueBill

He has kind twinkling eyes and a warm friendly character. I'd like to go for a few glasses of wine or pints with him. Sure some of his anecdotes would spin on too long but I wouldn't mind.
I actually had a dream that he was coming to our house for Christmas one night. He didn't show up on the day though which is the only blemish on his character.

I hate how he talks for all Evertonians - the amount of times he says stuff like "argh you run around and work ya socks off dose Evertonians will luv ya dats all day want"

No you fraud thats what the super bloos want - some of us want to see actual quality players scoring goals and providing assists alongside said work rate.

No wonder the fanbase are like puppies when Kenwrong has been poisoning the well for over 20 years.

I hate how he talks for all Evertonians - the amount of times he says stuff like "argh you run around and work ya socks off dose Evertonians will luv ya dats all day want"

No you fraud thats what the super bloos want - some of us want to see actual quality players scoring goals and providing assists alongside said work rate.

No wonder the fanbase are like puppies when Kenwrong has been poisoning the well for over 20 years.
Do you have any idea how boring you actually are?
Day after day after day, the same old whinging and moaning over everything and anything.
Do us all a favour and have a week off. It's so tedious.

You have a negative attitude.

Bill has a positive attitude.

That's why you'll never get clapped by Goodison with your face on the big screen.

That's why you'll never get clapped by Goodison with your face on the big screen.
Billl.jpg

I have a negative attitude because your hero has done all he could to ensure as a near 30 year old I haven't seen us lift 1 trophy nor win the odd derby.

I say it on here all the time - for all the arl arses its easy to criticise when you've seen us win league titles, trophies and go from being crap to boss in the space of 1 year.

Have some thought for the 2 lost generations since who've seen nothing but Johnson, Kenwrong and humiliation then tell me im wrong for having a negative outlook on this club.

I have a negative attitude because your hero has done all he could to ensure as a near 30 year old I haven't seen us lift 1 trophy nor win the odd derby.

I say it on here all the time - for all the arl arses its easy to criticise when you've seen us win league titles, trophies and go from being crap to boss in the space of 1 year.

Have some thought for the 2 lost generations since who've seen nothing but Johnson, Kenwrong and humiliation then tell me im wrong for having a negative outlook on this club.

My hero was Leslie Nielsen, bit unfair for him to shoulder full responsibility for our problems.

Turn that frown upside down.

Not even arsed about him anymore he has made a few mistakes said some cringy stuff in the past probably the only decisions he now makes at the club is how much sugar he has in his tea when asked by the tea lady

Status
Not open for further replies.