2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not do weird if I can help it. However it is a fact he did not go to United for the money and that came from a very close source so we paid him well. Rooney did he really want to go? or was he helped along the way. Arteta did he really push for a move? We could have said no now and again. I despise the self styled Chairperson with a vengeance I really feel he has ruined Everton for his own vanity and it has proved fruitful beyond his wildest dreams. I kind of get your a fan of boys pen which is your choice but is now kind of weird in itself.

Yes Rooney wanted to leave, we offered him our biggest ever salary and he wanted to go, look at him and his life decisions, he has no sentiment. Arteta absolutely wanted to move, why wouldn't he? Players leave clubs all the time, even clubs bigger than us. He did say no to moves, Stones for example, Lescott at first, this is why we got large amounts of money for these players, once a player wants out then its pretty much a done deal, force the price up and see what happens, and that's at all clubs, not just ours again it's fantasy to think otherwise.

As for ruining Everton, get a grip! Finishing anywhere between 4th and 13th in the "best league in the world" is not being ruined. Do you realize how daft that sounds? Especially when you look at other clubs (Don't care about other clubs etc etc...).

How many times do I have to say it?, I am not a fan of him, nor do I hate him. He has been a distinctly average chairman. I am a realist, selling players is something every club on earth does, why are we special and think that it should not apply to us?

Kenwright finally got his man in Moshiri,in that he actually found his true cross-hair sighted spot on targeted one-off Grand mug to give him everything he wanted ,ie the Chairmanship (during and after the capital input).

+ All his debts to billionaire loan sharks,(one of whom Robert Earl was worth half a billion and only came here once to promote ‘Rocky’+ Green+Guardian article)
paid off.

In my opinion he is the ultimate meaning of what exactly a Jonah really is.
The Reds for all the whining everyone’s right but them attitude tbf would of,(like they did with Gillette&Hicks),hounded the parasite out of this club after only 1 season LET ALONE 22.

Bill's heart is exactly where it has always been, his beloved Everton. Keeping up with the dirt digging from the past, his lowest point must have been that "ring fenced" money we had for King's Dock. We never got an answer to that. (Did we?)

Bill's heart is exactly where it has always been, his beloved Everton. Keeping up with the dirt digging from the past, his lowest point must have been that "ring fenced" money we had for King's Dock. We never got an answer to that. (Did we?)

Or the 'money will be in the bank in the morning' of the supposed investment from Fortress Sports Fund back in the Autumn of 2004. Needless to say the cash never arrived.

If we had a named stand built for him at the new ground we could get the architects to add the words on the front "Where's the Money Bill?" for all posterity to see. He might smile at that.

I for one would be happy if one of the stands is named after him at BMD

I’ll never forget that banner held up at the pit when it looked like we were toast under Johnson so Blue Bill gets a pass from me
To be honest with the likes of Kendall and Dean in our history I cant see a stand being named after him, but I agree with your sentiment. Bill should get a pass from us all, and some gratitude

Status
Not open for further replies.