Big Yak Back In Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said: "Yak has had a badly bruised heel for three or four weeks and we’ve sort of kept it going, but we knew eventually he would have to miss a game.

FFS Everton. We ruined Artetas confidence that way.

Since he was quoted as saying he wouldn't be missing the Nigeria match, I don't think it's that bad. Good to see that Cahill's foot has apparently recovered though - I was getting worried about that...

He said: "Yak has had a badly bruised heel for three or four weeks and we’ve sort of kept it going, but we knew eventually he would have to miss a game.

Why risk it, he should be rested as soon as it happens. Not make it [Poor language removed] worse.

Gang of planks, they really are.

a bruised heel? get a bit of witch hazel on it you big tart, thats why he's been diving all the time to take the pressure of his ickle bwooz

Why isn't Vaughan getting a start? Every time he comes on he changes the game in our favour, surely he deserves a start now

a bruised heel? get a bit of witch hazel on it you big tart, thats why he's been diving all the time to take the pressure of his ickle bwooz

Calling someone a tart and advising them to slap on some witch hazel tickled me a bit lol.

Next it'll be "Stop being gay and wear that dress will you Yak?" haha

Badly bruised heel. It's amazing whats classed as an injury now. I can't imagine Duncan Ferguson being left out of the side because of a badly bruised heel.

Badly bruised heel. It's amazing whats classed as an injury now. I can't imagine Duncan Ferguson being left out of the side because of a badly bruised heel.

All depends on how bad it was. You can bruise the skin to a point that it feels like you've broke your leg etc. It might have been really uncomfortable for him to run on it for 90minutes or leather a ball, just has a knock on effect on your game.

All depends on how bad it was. You can bruise the skin to a point that it feels like you've broke your leg etc. It might have been really uncomfortable for him to run on it for 90minutes or leather a ball, just has a knock on effect on your game.

I suppose, he has been rather [Poor language removed] lately

Thats Moyes for you. Think of the options he has available for strikers and he goes for something like that. This is the side of Moyes which gives us doubts about him being or becoming a top manager. Just typical.

We don't know how bad the injury is, it would be unfair to blame Moyes or anyone else.

He'll be fine, the Yak is the Yak. He's a mean mother [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.