Big Dunc testimonial - EFC vs Villareal at Goodison, Sun Aug 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly which is why I took issue with your 3 Kones post. He's had some good and some bad but at least the bad weren't crippling financial. Just have to wait and see who comes in this window but at least we know there will be ins

Not quite mate, it has been indicated that RM would like 3 more players whether that will turn out to be INS, we do not know yet. Coming back to my first post which you took issue with, I am concerned it could be just grab a 3 players to make the numbers up! which may or may not add to the quality of the squad, hence my post.

Not quite mate, it has been indicated that RM would like 3 more players whether that will turn out to be INS, we do not know yet. Coming back to my first post which you took issue with, I am concerned it could be just grab a 3 players to make the numbers up! which may or may not add to the quality of the squad, hence my post.
I'm not too worried. He's said for a while he has targets in mind that we might have to wait til late in the window for

You never know. The board may have earmarked it for the new stadium and if so then I hate to say it but I agree with them.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't however make sense to sell someone to free up the funds to strengthen in those positions listed. But maybe we have the funds to bring in the players without making that kind of sacrifice and it's just a matter of waiting till our targets become available.

Martinez's words have given me a little hope but basically the reality is we don't know enough insider information to put the blame on to any one person or group.

You really think those ball bags who've dropped the ball on three stadium schemes are capable of sorting a stadium out? How many times do they have to prove they're clueless?

In all the years I've been following Everton I've always been upbeat about the new season. Somehow I managed to convince myself that things would improve, good players would step up to the plate and we would do well.
This year I'm struggling.
Can't see enough positives to believe this season will be any different from last.
If we buy a GK, a centre half, a creative midfielder and a centre forward all would be different.

You mean we panic buy a complete spine of a team within next 30 days and all might be different?

34,718 - hell of a turnout. Dixie Dean got 36,780 back when we used to regularly get 55,000-60,000 crowds so a near full house is quite some turnout.

"Big Dunc" with his tongue right up Kenwright's arse.

What a legend.

You must be absolutely sick davek.

Practically a full house. Biggest attendance for a Goodison pre-season game/testimonial in at least 25 years, maybe longer.
Shows how popular the man was/is.
Rousing reception.
Great post-match rallying speech displaying the motivational ability of a future Everton manager.

The man is an EVERTON LEGEND and is beloved by the Evertonian masses.

You're entitled to your minority view though.;)

image.jpg

Boss.

Past - Present - Future

You must be absolutely sick davek.

Practically a full house. Biggest attendance for a Goodison pre-season game/testimonial in at least 25 years, maybe longer.
Shows how popular the man was/is.
Rousing reception.
Great post-match rallying speech displaying the motivational ability of a future Everton manager.

The man is an EVERTON LEGEND and is beloved by the Evertonian masses.

You're entitled to your minority view though.;)
Yeah. Gutted.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.