Big Dunc testimonial - EFC vs Villareal at Goodison, Sun Aug 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if posted but just wow.

Wow !!

Screenshot_2015-08-02-20-06-55.png

Thoughts from today, fantastic atmosphere and occasion.
Football was absolute [Poor language removed], sideways pass, one pace, predictable, shades of the start of last season , Mirallas the exception.
Might not be a popular opinion,, but Rooney is just different class to anything we have. Absolutely loved seeing him back in blue.
Duncan most certainly is an everton legend, and I'd take him for 10 minutes every match as he is rather than Kone who is utter gash.

I counted 4 Villareal fans who turned up, Kudos to the one player at the end who acknowledged them, went over, and gave one of the his shirt, was classy that.

Thoughts from today, fantastic atmosphere and occasion.
Football was absolute [Poor language removed], sideways pass, one pace, predictable, shades of the start of last season , Mirallas the exception.
Might not be a popular opinion,, but Rooney is just different class to anything we have. Absolutely loved seeing him back in blue.
Duncan most certainly is an everton legend, and I'd take him for 10 minutes every match as he is rather than Kone who is utter gash.

I counted 4 Villareal fans who turned up, Kudos to the one player at the end who acknowledged them, went over, and gave one of the his shirt, was classy that.
Ray Charles could see that. How is that not a popular opinion?

I agree, no way could we afford him.
But some should just admit that for a long time now we've had to sell to survive and that's just the way it is, I'm one who doesn't blame Rooney for that. How cheap does £25million seem now though?

I agree, no way could we afford him.
But some should just admit that for a long time now we've had to sell to survive and that's just the way it is, I'm one who doesn't blame Rooney for that. How cheap does £25million seem now though?

Even at the time he was sold on the cheap. We were told by our beloved chairman after Euro 2004 that he was worth £50m. It still rankles that he was sold for only £10m upfront and the rest paid in dribs and drabs. They couldn't wait to see the cash.

So much doom and gloom before a ball has been kicked in anger. Sounds like people are getting too 'entitled' too finish above the likes of stoke and palace and haven't the balls for a fight to finish where we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.