Best Moments Under David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Right up from Unsworths strike against Fulham theres been some priceless memories, what were your favourite?

For me, Duncs goal against Man Utd stands out. Never went so berzerk at a Football match, literally ended up upside down about 20 yards away from my seat by the time Dunc had ran to the Family enclosure.

Then theres that 2-0 win against Newcastle that assured Champions League...

1115481867.jpg

1115486158.jpg

1115487438.jpg

I'll leave others to recall some other feel good matches, am sure someone will think of a certain merseyside derby! :D

last season blackburn 1 0 win to us
we were down to 10 men and scored 4 times only for 3 to rules out
i was there and the whole ground stayed to sing
if you know you history at the final whistle

im not ashamed to admit i had tears in my eyes sing it
bloody awesome it was

i was at that blackburn game, but the one that really haunts me is us stopping arsenals unbeaten run.

they had gone over a season without league defeat, and a precocious young talent played.

i was in a pub when ferguson scored that goal from a mikel cross on the main stand side shooting at the gwlady, scholes and neville got red cards, i was the only blue in a [Poor language removed] house pub, one of them chanted 'united' on the street - i chanted back 'got beat'.

obvious one but the whole game against the [Poor language removed]. I was jumping up and down for 90 minutes so much I started cramping up!

Beating the [Poor language removed] with that carsley goal in the race for the C.L. graveson ran the show that day.

Ah for them to be beneithus, if carlsburg made derby's.....................

I remember at the time it was a great feeling when Ratstinksi scored against the saints with the last kick of the game- if memory serves me correctly we were struggling at the time and it secured some vital points. i also took great pleasure in watching that game with a Southampton fan!

That was a rocket of a goal from the rat too bad he only scored once every 6 years.

Best moment under moyes.... The Arsenal win this year was awesome, just when I was about to go to sleep thinking oh well, a draw isn't bad and bam! GoAL!! out to the shop, stocked up on beer, got badly drunk all while listening to quality music on headphones, great singing don't stop me now by queen at 6:30am only for the missus to go mad at me asking how old I was......

do women spoil everything?

That was a rocket of a goal from the rat too bad he only scored once every 6 years.

Best moment under moyes.... The Arsenal win this year was awesome, just when I was about to go to sleep thinking oh well, a draw isn't bad and bam! GoAL!! out to the shop, stocked up on beer, got badly drunk all while listening to quality music on headphones, great singing don't stop me now by queen at 6:30am only for the missus to go mad at me asking how old I was......

do women spoil everything?

except sex, Yes

it was at their place (m.bent) (fabrice fernandes scored a beaut for them for a 2-1 lead i think)

radz scored the winner at goodison at the gwlady end, he picked it up at the edge of the area and battered it top corner - saints had ben warned though - he had tried the EXACT same thing minutes earlier.

i was at the bar at the time, i shouted and did a little jig, she thought i was crackers , so i bought her a drink :)

Best moments under David Moyes............... Any chance his missus can register here and answer that one the most accurate??

The United game was fantastic.

Arsenal this year, Spurs, Liverpool 1-0 and 3-0.

i hate to say it, but we deserved to keep the kopites record going by beating chelsea at their place, we were utterly robbed - the players must have known, yet still fought on.

thats pride, thats heart, thats committment, thats everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.