Best 11 / formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever you've selected, think of who you've left on the bench. It's nice to know we have players on it that are good enough to be in the starting 11.

Literally the only player close to a weak link at the moment is Funes Mori

Outside of him you can put together a very strong side and still have some very good players on the bench

It's a good position to be in

I'm happy with 3-5-2 at the moment, seems to be working for us

Literally the only player close to a weak link at the moment is Funes Mori

Outside of him you can put together a very strong side and still have some very good players on the bench

It's a good position to be in

I'm happy with 3-5-2 at the moment, seems to be working for us

I know some rated Barry's performance on Saturday, but for me Mikey, he's our weakest link. Any views?

Joel
Holgate, Williams, Pennington
Coleman, Schneiderlin, Gana, Davies, Baines
Barkley, Lukaku

Bench
Stekky, Funes Mori, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Lookman, Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Yeah. I'd go with that line up including the bench. I'd like to set up with Davies and Barkley behind Rom in a 3421 formation. Be interested to see how Tom does is a more attacking role.

I know some rated Barry's performance on Saturday, but for me Mikey, he's our weakest link. Any views?

I think Barry's fine when we're dictating the play, but when we've got our back to the wall he hasn't got the legs to cover the ground and protect the back four. So for me, he's a very risky player to have on when the opposition start getting their tails up.

Status
Not open for further replies.