2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had one; most people have had one. Who could possibly live in this world long enough without having one? You'd be inhuman not to be overcome at least once in that way.

But that is all besides the point here, it's a reach as an explanation for Bernards's comments, so dont be climbing on your high horse.

I've asked 3 or 4 times now: why is the club not even acknowledging his departure? Maybe you can explain it?

You’re having an absolute mare here.

Many, maybe even most people have panicked at some point.
That is very different from having panic disorder.

Last edited:

One poster really has an agenda against Bernard eh. Delph I get. But an agenda against Bernard? Hasn’t been up to it but never lacked effort and usually that earns plenty of respect.

he didn’t choose to offer himself big money….
The fact that some people have an agenda against Richarlison shows how thick some Everton fans are.

Many fans just use the club as an outlet for their rage. It's all they have.

He may well have been. But if you cant go into detail why make the barbed comment? It does more harm that way.
Maybe he has, high wages and mental health issues are probably not a great combination for a footballer, it's all speculation though, no point trying to guess. Probably a mistake on his part for making the comment but it's probably been said in an attempt to give him some justification to his haters, basically saying you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, it's just come off poorly, his lack of native English doesn't help either no doubt

You‘re having an absolutely mare here.

Many, maybe even most people have panicked at some point.
That is very different from having panic disorder.
that sounds like you're telling him what sort of panic attack he had, which on the internet is against the law. Show some compassion for gods sake.

Let’s just be clear here Dave - you have NEVER had an actual panic attack. If you had, you would not be making yourself look like such a horrific individual right now.

Sometimes you would be better to keep your opinions to yourself

this is an interesting thread, and so of its time. Just like twitter, people will pile onto somebody if they don't show the required 'compassion' for one of the sacred tropes of the day. 'Bernard said he had mental health struggles'. OH. MY. GOD.
Can we canonise him somehow, even though he has gone?
The little guy has just banked £20m from our useless club, and offered precious little in return. HIgh level sport is a taxing business, Thems the breaks.

Let’s just be clear here Dave - you have NEVER had an actual panic attack. If you had, you would not be making yourself look like such a horrific individual right now.

Sometimes you would be better to keep your opinions to yourself
OK. Dude. As an individual who has suffered from mental illness for almost 30 years I think calling somebody an horrific individual because they may not understand something is not helping anybody. Also, to everybody saying they know what people have experienced without actually knowing them on a personal level is just utter bs. Bernards experiences, whatever they may be are personal to him and you know, things effect people in very different ways, so let’s stop applying the one shoe fits all thing to this. I have a friend who was in Afghanistan who went away a tough, I can take it all fella, came back a complete wreck. Wakes up at night screaming and almost strangled his wife. Others have come back with no issues after experiencing what some might say is far worse.

that sounds like you're telling him what sort of panic attack he had, which on the internet is against the law. Show some compassion for gods sake.
I never slighted the severity or impact of his panic episode nor anyone else’s.

My point is that having a panic attack does not meet the definition of the chronic mental health illness panic disorder. There is a massive difference.

this is an interesting thread, and so of its time. Just like twitter, people will pile onto somebody if they don't show the required 'compassion' for one of the sacred tropes of the day. 'Bernard said he had mental health struggles'. OH. MY. GOD.
Can we canonise him somehow, even though he has gone?
The little guy has just banked £20m from our useless club, and offered precious little in return. HIgh level sport is a taxing business, Thems the breaks.

Your posting style has oddly changed this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.