2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're seeing things that aren't there.

Time to lay off the inhalants, fella.
I know a rubbish player trying to excuse himself of how rubbish he's been when I see it.

He and the other no mark have taken advatage of the club's difficulties in the last week to try and excuse their own rankness.

Hilarious people making out like he’s some awful footballer… he’s an attacking midfielder who has 14 caps for Brazil. Of course he’s not awful.

He was really unsuited to the league, and his stature made it very difficult for him. But he had more pure skill/ability than most at our club.

Best of luck to the lad
6 less caps than Jo.

Had a whinge on the way out because it was Large Rafael or Brands realised he was stealing a living. Showed glimpses of great talent and other moments where it looked like he couldn't kick the ball off the floor

Hilarious people making out like he’s some awful footballer… he’s an attacking midfielder who has 14 caps for Brazil. Of course he’s not awful.

He was really unsuited to the league, and his stature made it very difficult for him. But he had more pure skill/ability than most at our club.

Best of luck to the lad
He's a Futsal player not a football player.

He's a divvy, but I blame the nobhead who brought him in most of all.

They have something in common: both are well out of their depth at a PL club.

He seems pretty happy with the transfer

Al the best to him

tenor.gif

Needed to go, contribution to wages was poor. We just can’t have it.

Nothing against the lad, but clearly not suited to the PL and struggled, poor signing overall.
Win some lose some with this type of signing I think. Real shame as technically does have some quality but a bit too weak for PL. shame really as if he had either strength OR pave may have been different.

Best of luck to him,

Status
Not open for further replies.