2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had one; most people have had one. Who could possibly live in this world long enough without having one? You'd be inhuman not to be overcome at least once in that way.

But that is all besides the point here, it's a reach as an explanation for Bernards's comments, so dont be climbing on your high horse.

I've asked 3 or 4 times now: why is the club not even acknowledging his departure? Maybe you can explain it?

Maybe they just haven’t got around to it and will in due course.

Not everything in life is a conspiracy.

View attachment 134129

He's been clear about his panic attacks before, so he is not referencing that which he cant be clear on.

So what is he hinting at?

Well we don't know, I don't know, you don't know so you can't say things like the below without knowing.

"He's playing on the turmoil at Everton to excuse himself and his own pathetic contribution to the club."

Maybe they just haven’t got around to it and will in due course.

Not everything in life is a conspiracy.

Well I'm making no unsubstantiated claim about why he left.

"Just haven't got round to it yet"...four days after it happened.

I *think* we can take it he had a falling out with the club and his words were in reference to that.

Well I'm making no unsubstantiated claim about why he left.

"Just haven't got round to it yet"...four days after it happened.

I *think* we can take it he had a falling out with the club and his words were in reference to that.

This is the most oxymoronic post I've seen on here in ages.

"I'm making no unsubstantiated claims."

"I think we can take it he had a falling out with the club."

From his comments it's clear something went on behind closed doors that has had a heavy impact on him
His comments seem to suggest he's been forced out.

He may well have been. But if you cant go into detail why make the barbed comment? It does more harm that way.

The club have been utterly pounded for the last 10 days ago with all sorts of nonsense.

Now, I'll criticises Everton if I think they warrant it, I've always done so and always will - they aren't infallible. But I'm seeing no marks having a go at them (us) at a very sensitive time, and that's not on. And I think any supporter would see it that way too.

Ok mate; keep digging out people suffering from mental health issues

Such a shame
That's not what Ilm doing and you know it.

The Bernard affair is not about that, but others appear to want to inject it into the conversation. I respect the feller's troubles in that respect; however, this is about something else entirely.

But you knew that...

Status
Not open for further replies.