2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a reach.

And most people will have had a panic attack at some time in their life.

Maybe the club are insensitive to his panic attacks...so much so they cant even be arsed responding to his nonsense.

If you had ever experienced a panic attack in your life, you wouldn`t be posting garbage like that.

It`s one of the single most frightening things that anyone can experience in their life and to suffer them repeatedly and for a prolonged period of time, is like living in a nightmare.

And before you start hoisting the red flag, they have nothing, to do with status, wealth or privilege either.

If you had ever experienced a panic attack in your life, you wouldn`t be posting garbage like that.

It`s one of the single most frightening things that anyone can experience in their life and to suffer them repeatedly and for a prolonged period of time, is like living in a nightmare.

And before you start hoisting the red flag, they have nothing, to do with status, wealth or privilege either.
I've had one; most people have had one. Who could possibly live in this world long enough without having one? You'd be inhuman not to be overcome at least once in that way.

But that is all besides the point here, it's a reach as an explanation for Bernards's comments, so dont be climbing on your high horse.

I've asked 3 or 4 times now: why is the club not even acknowledging his departure? Maybe you can explain it?

Absolutely agree with this. Had to change career because of them. Social anxiety and panic attacks are a curse.

Bernard's mental health issues for reference before some think they're just Twitter rumours. He's been open & honest about them which is refreshing for a footballer.

That's not what he was referring to the other day in his tweet when he stated that he could not report on "what was happening behind the scenes".

You dont know anything either.

It's a claim unsubstantiated by any sort of fact.

Why has the club not responded to his words and his departure?

Are they being monstrous?
Your point about most people having panic attacks at some point in their lives shows your lack of compassion or understanding of these issues. I think you should take a break and focus on slating Brands.

Your point about most people having panic attacks at some point in their lives shows your lack of compassion or understanding of these issues. I think you should take a break and focus on slating Brands.
Lack of compassion - by underlining I had had one and that it's very human to have had one?

I don't see any tweet of his mentioning anything that "was happening behind the scenes."

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 11.20.30.png

He's been clear about his panic attacks before, so he is not referencing that which he cant be clear on.

So what is he hinting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.