2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much tosh that needs punting ahead of him.

Probably but gomes and Allan were missing on Saturday and Richarlison couldn't finish the game and he didn't get a kick.
Handy enough player to have in the squad but he doesn't contribute enough for the wage he's on.

Another who can leave but only if we get an attacking option in

Letting 2 go without a replacement is strange

Letting 3 go without a replacement is just daft

Carlo did say the squad was too big, and we've signed Godfrey since then. Walcott and Bernard are 2 of our top earners and don't look to be close to being picked. They are both capable of doing some good things and also of being completely anonymous.

Kean is the surprise out of the 3 for me, but maybe he thinks since we can't shift Tosun, who won't be fit until after deadline, he can be the back up for DCL until January, along with Simms.

I'd still like 1 attacker who gives us options out wide as well as up front, whether that be Zaha, King, Lozano or a n other. Maybe he thinks Gordon and Iwobi are enough?

I think there is still time to see some more movement, both ins and outs.

Do we realise we need more than the first XI? I don't get it yanno.
Richarlison, Gordon, Iwobi, James for two spots. Gylfi can start wide in an emergency I guess plus it frees up wages to do something in January or whatever.

If we are relying on Bernard and/or Walcott to play things have gone very awry already.

He's one of the top earners at the club isn't he?

If he's not starting games (or even getting on the pitch) without injuries, I don't think we can justify keeping him.

It's kind of looked like Ancelotti hasn't rated him particularly highly from the start.

I refuse to believe we could be letting this many forwards go without a really decent sized name coming in though.

Bernard off to Roma???

According to Talksport.

4fd.gif

Or at least talkcrap.

Or at least I don't want to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.