2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was left on the bench because of how physical Brighton were being. Iwobi is a bit more solid.

I don’t think he would act like Walcott did for their second goal although physically he is very limited. Having said that I hope Gordon would be giving the opportunity soon.

I don’t think he would act like Walcott did for their second goal although physically he is very limited. Having said that I hope Gordon would be giving the opportunity soon.

I wonder if they are trying to sell any 2 of Walcott, Bernard and Iwobi. That would create more chances for Gordon.

I wonder if they are trying to sell any 2 of Walcott, Bernard and Iwobi. That would create more chances for Gordon.

Walcott likely to leave on loan. Bernard not sure if there is any taker given the reported high wages. Think Iwobi is staying and will be back-up he is still 24. Carlo will improve him.

Walcott likely to leave on loan. Bernard not sure if there is any taker given the reported high wages. Think Iwobi is staying and will be back-up he is still 24. Carlo will improve him.

I think Bernard will stay but will get increasingly frustrated by his lack of game time. Walcott depends if he wants to play or not either way gone at the end of the season. Iwobi we won't be able to sell because of the fee. However they are all currently blocking Gordons path to the first team.

I think Bernard will stay but will get increasingly frustrated by his lack of game time. Walcott depends if he wants to play or not either way gone at the end of the season. Iwobi we won't be able to sell because of the fee. However they are all currently blocking Gordons path to the first team.

Yes mate. Even one of Walcott or Bernard go then Gordon will be on the bench more.

It’s a squad game, Im sure Bernard will have his uses this season. The one thing we should all be thankful for this season is that Ancelotti now has the squad to play around with, no more predictable starting line ups and subs bench, no more telecasted substitutes, everyone is left second guessing. It’s great for the club.

It’s a squad game, Im sure Bernard will have his uses this season. The one thing we should all be thankful for this season is that Ancelotti now has the squad to play around with, no more predictable starting line ups and subs bench, no more telecasted substitutes, everyone is left second guessing. It’s great for the club.
It's nice to have strength in depth in terms of players with (some) proven quality, and as you mention we can adapt rather our tactics as and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.