2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bernard, tidy little player.

Always questioned if he was premiership built though, nothing to do with his stature, the likes of Juninho have done it when the league was a lot tougher physically.

not sure what your point is?
plenty of small players that know how to protect the ball, Bernard is not one of them

My point is gets some carbs in ya mate

20923a1fbc76150ab0fa671ca9cee986.gif

How much do people think we would get for him if we sold?

Seen a few figures bandied about in this thread but its hard to predict his value seeing as we got him on a free.

Between 10-20 mil be fair?

How much do people think we would get for him if we sold?

Seen a few figures bandied about in this thread but its hard to predict his value seeing as we got him on a free.

Between 10-20 mil be fair?
I reckon 10 max. Maybe less. He's a good footballer but i'm not sure he had that many options when he was free, there won't be a huge queue of clubs in for him I don't think.

He came with high expectation, a rare Everton player with ball playing skills, and then shows he is nothing much more than a waste of space.
Another demonstration of appalling recruitment judgement.

Size and stature reminds me of juninho but i remember after his first season where he kept getting physically bullied he went and worked on his upper body strength and the guy was a different player from then on. I dont see Bernard even remotely doing this get rid.

also comical the way he gets ragdolled off the ball like a small child
Not the same player he was when he first came.
Got the odd 'ragdolling' but they knew it wouldn't stop him and he was in their faces 6ft 4 or not.

I hear he has some mental problems, so I'll cut him some slack for a bit until he gets his mojo back
Because when he's rocking he's a cracking little player...not quite David Silva, but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.