2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the talent he has he does not influence games enough which is a shame because you can see there is a really good footballer there.

I think he will be moved on as he is not as productive as he should be.

A lot of the comments here are like he’s good but he just hasn’t delivered. Am I watching a different player? He almost created two goals for wolves yesterday if it wasn’t for horrendous finishing from their first effort. He gives the ball away so much and is zero threat. He’s tiny and is blew off the ball.
Can look good on the eye in moments and too many people fall for it. It’s really poor player judgement. Proper reeled in by about two showboat moments in two seasons and a smile. It’s literally like thinking the stripper really fancies you at the lappies.

A lot of the comments here are like he’s good but he just hasn’t delivered. Am I watching a different player? He almost created two goals for wolves yesterday if it wasn’t for horrendous finishing from their first effort. He gives the ball away so much and is zero threat. He’s tiny and is blew off the ball.
Can look good on the eye in moments and too many people fall for it. It’s really poor player judgement. Proper reeled in by about two showboat moments in two seasons and a smile. It’s literally like thinking the stripper really fancies you at the lappies.

He was at fault for their 3rd wasn't he? when he was easily disposed of the ball on the left like a child having their sweets snatched off them by a playground bully.

He barely looks like he has the ball under control most of the time, probably too big for him

I can't see why he doesn't get more game time? He is talented and works really hard. Sooner have him than Iwobi. Only thing about him is his size, but he's not scared of a tackle like some of them.
He runs around a lot but in terms of actually causing the other team to lose possession of the ball he has very little impact.

Skillfull little player I like him but he has very little end product for the huge wages he is on and runs out of gas at sixty minutes I would sell if we got any offers.

He barely looks like he has the ball under control most of the time, probably too big for him
I think he's like most of our players. Short of fitness and confidence. We have a lot of players who are mentally weak and need to be playing with confidence to have any effect on the game.

These are not bad footballers. We have a world class manager. But at the moment we are poor.

His last few appearances have been dismal. For a stretch he was looking like he could create chances out of nothing; I'm hopeful he'll find his form again sooner rather than later. Regardless, claims that he's just a poor footballer who's unqualified for the PL are nutty.

They don't? :(

I'd normally defend him, but he has been non-existent since the league restarted. Perhaps if we could pass the ball 2 yards to one of our own players at the moment, it might help

Status
Not open for further replies.