2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't it's just obvious Bernard improves that team, don't tell me you don't think swapping him for the Icelandic waster would not of improved us.

I like Siggy and hindsight is a wonderful thing. But no, I don’t think Bernard would have changed the scoreline. Each to their own, obviously.

Last season when we played Burnley on boxing day although Burnley were in very bad form at the time Bernard had a great game that day I was surprised he didn't start although Iwobi hasn't done much wrong. Maybe it's Richarlison who needs to sit a few games out from the bench.

If nothing else Bernard would make it look like there was some energy on the park. And who knows, it might become infectious.

If nothing else Bernard would make it look like there was some energy on the park. And who knows, it might become infectious.

Let’s not get stupid here. As quoted on a previous post, players who aren’t playing suddenly become a lot better just by sitting on the bench when the team doesn’t play well. Davies and Bernard are not the answer....we don’t score any goals and Bernard has contributed to about 5 in over a season as an attacking player. He’s great on the halfway line but he’s an absolute jigsaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.